Who is your favorite fictional villain character from Hollywood movies?

maniac

Fav won’t do.
My top 5:

Robert De Niro in The Untouchables 

Christoph Waltz (Inglorious Bastards)

Javier Bardem (No Country for old men)

Gene Hackman (The Unforgiven) 

Joaquin Phoenix (Gladiator)

The maximum satisfaction one gets when the villain is vanquished is what is needed to rate. Like Jayadhrath in Mahabharat 

Or RaGa In Amethi 

If Bollywood is included I would go with Bhavani Shankar played by Utpal Dutt in Golmaal. Not a villain per se but for his stick rules/values that create a fear among fun loving folks. His modes of terror include trusting only men with moustaches (Good that I have grown a beard temporarily so currently in his "trustworthy people" category). 

Both my picks (Chief Inspector Dreyfus & Bhavani Shankar) are ones that make me laugh just by thinking about them! 

6a00d83451bfe269e2015393a87362970b-320wi

Edited by zen

28 minutes ago, BacktoCricaddict said:

He did, didn't he?

Ownajji .. having reading comprehension issues today :mad:

Happens to genius people . I picked Charlize Theron in Monster as a great glamorous performance in the other thread :giggle:

Since I did both English & Bollywood films, may be complete the list with a foreign language villain too -> Alain Delon in Purple Noon (1960), the talented Mr. Ripley: 

6 hours ago, Yoda-esque said:

Javier bardeim ..no country

11 hours ago, coffee_rules said:

Javier Bardem (No Country for old men)

Good choice, although I really really liked his performance in Skyfall. 

If I may include korean movies then that gangster from the film 'the gangster, the cop, and the devil' comes to mind. Even though he was a villain, a bad guy, a ruthless killer, and an evil person, he smashed the demon who murdered innocent girl.