India Squad for Asia Cup discussion

1 hour ago, express bowling said:

Axar

Arshdeep

Hooda

And Siraj in place of unfit Harshal 

I seriously struggle to grasp how a player can be unfit.

This is their career and livelihood, making themselves the best version that they can be, not only benefits India but the players overall health, well being and most importantly for most if not all of them their financial status.

A weights program, cardio training would/should take no more than 1 to 1.5 hrs per day. Its pathetic that an International player is unfit.

6 minutes ago, SRT100 said:

I seriously struggle to grasp how a player can be unfit.

This is their career and livelihood, making themselves the best version that they can be, not only benefits India but the players overall health, well being and most importantly for most if not all of them their financial status.

A weights program, cardio training would/should take no more than 1 to 1.5 hrs per day. Its pathetic that an International player is unfit.

Unfit is an excuse given to media to drop the person. People will start asking questions otherwise 

I'd go with Mohsin and kuldeep as backup options avesh is so done

As a bowler,other thing we need to take into account is uae will have dew during August plus night start so ball will skid to take advantage of that u also need tall bounce bowlers who are sharp, especially considering bhuvi and siraj are short these two along with arshdeep add whole new dimension to our attack, hopefully umran gets back his mojo and work on his issues