Pakistan Civil-Military Political Crisis

sandeep

On 11/2/2022 at 2:38 PM, sandeep said:

Goal is personal 'victory'.  Petulance at being ousted.  Country's needs of the hour - economic crisis, flooding, everything else is secondary.  Personal victory is everything.  The narcissism is next level.  

Indeed, he needs all the attention he can get before being PM again. Who else would go on a 10 month march

https://www.dawn.com/news/1718527/long-march-could-go-on-for-10-months-imran

Me thinks he'll be emboldened from the attack.  

2 hours ago, sandeep said:

Imran shot?  

there is only one prime suspect in this case and their name rhymes with Barmy.

It’s time for a revolution, i guess. Brace yourselves , this is going to get bumpy. 

My initial hunch was that its drama but if it isn’t then I Think message delivered. nxt time, bullet may reach his head too.

2 hours ago, ravishingravi said:

Dude. I hooe he us doing well.  But this whole things stinks of non sense. Your immy like our Kejru is capable of anything at this point. 

if it was nawaz you will say the Army behind this , but its IK now you are saying he staged all that himself .

strange 

its fine , if its your opinion  . 

Edited by Deucalion

On 11/3/2022 at 10:52 AM, Autonomous said:

People.protesting outside peshaware core commander house

I may not believe in Imran as a leader or politician but only he has the ability to galvanize popular support against the army. Something that Pakistanis need to do badly. Only way to fix the country…

On 10/29/2022 at 3:51 PM, First class said:

If any one could do it , it was Imran Khan and I'm glad he brought Pakistani Army into its knees.  Bhutto and Sharif both tried it but failed , but both of them were selfish , corrupt and unpatriotic , , not Imran Khan . I was never so optimistic about Pakistan's future , but I'm sure good days are ahead for Pakistan.  If IK makes a comeback , army will be limited to its professional duties. IK is an educated,  peace loving and strong leader, what Pakistan has been missing until now.  I'm sure Kashmir issue will not be resolved peacefully as long as Pakistan has weak and corrupt leaders .  It will be resolved, if ever,  between two strong political leaders with big public support and army stays away. 

Those two were product of military and corrupt so military had them by balls for that reason.

Weirdly Great Khan is OG product of military but he is honest and had career separate from politics. He was selected in Pakistan team based on nepotism. Later he worked hard and proved himself to be best cricketer in the history of that sport. He always had support of a section of military but not entire military. It was bit like when I joined US military. I was first one at our base. One lady officer was the second one she went straight to control room post because she had people looking after her. I was one man army so worked in some of the worst posts in five different bases due to Covid in my last 5 plus years in this career. Anyway back to Great Khan became PM with some support from military. Some of his actions pissed the military and rulers of the world as well. They got rid of him and brought back tired and tested crooks. That is what pisses off the Pakistanis they hired these crooks. Direct military rule would have been better. Direct military rule you know who is the boss. In mix system both corrupt parties loot the country and military as well.

14 hours ago, sandeep said:

I may not believe in Imran as a leader or politician but only he has the ability to galvanize popular support against the army. Something that Pakistanis need to do badly. Only way to fix the country…

Too bad that he is a fascist who wants his favorites to take charge of the army so that they can rule together.....

Sab maya hai, koi umeed bar nahin aati

Edited by Autonomous