Pakistan does not want to come to India for 2023 WC

I genuinely hope they don't come. Don't get me wrong, I love Indo-Pak games and always advocated the resumption of cricket ties. But this Pakistan team under Ramiz Raja is more of a PR company than a cricket team. 

Last 2 Asia cups played in neutral venues but no issues. But Ramiz is creating unnecessary problems. I just hope BCCI gather some balls and explicitly say we wont travel to Pakistan for Asia cup. If Pakistan don't want to travel to India world cup, that is totally fine. At max, ICC will lose the revenue that comes out of the Indo-Pak game but BCCI can compensate that to ICC.

I am sure ICC will put further sanctions to PCB if they choose to boycott an ICC event. It is time to teach this idiot Ramiz Raja a lesson. Having said that I have got zero hope from Jay Shah and when time comes he will surrender under the pressure.

5 hours ago, khadekhademaaro said:

We should fully support our neighbours.

Please reach out to BCCI via twitter or any other medium  that these people should not be allowed in India till they stop terrorism in Kashmir and stop blabbering Kashmir Kashmir.

Also get Waqar Younis and Tanveer should be banned in India for anti Hindu comments. 

Start a boycott movement. No Pakistani in 2023 WC

Also tgat stupid Ramiz Raza too..ye bahut gandh macha rha hai..pcb chairman hai ki..urvashi Rautela ka PR..

2 hours ago, Lone Wolf said:

They said the same back in 2016 T20 WC...  In the end they agreed.  BCCI was reluctant to host them in Mohali or HP after Pathankot terror attacks...  And venue was shifted to Kolkata. 

Similar thing will happen...  Pak will play in Eden or Chennai. 

Why should we allow them. It's better to keep these guys out. We should not go to Asia Cup and ensure Pakistan's wish of not coming to WC 2023 is fulfilled. Icc will penalise them.

I am absolutely certain world cricket will do well without Pakistan in it. 

They have to beg and bend in front of India to play in the WC, otherwise they should not be allowed.

28 minutes ago, cricketfan28 said:

what is the leverage pak has, can they threaten to conduct PSL during worldcup?

How would conducting PSL during world cup give Pak leverage? Hardly any key foreign player will participate (players also need their respective board's approval to play in PSL) and even Pakistanis would prefer to watch the ODI world cup, which happens every 4 years!

Edited by zen

Pakistanis neither have pride nor stick to their words. 

Ramiz Raja/ PCB/ All Pakistanis - For once in your life show the world you arent all about money and that so called pride in your part of the world matters. Dont come to India.

BUT we all know, you can easily be bought. BCCI will throw some bone and you all will come running.  

2 hours ago, First class said:

Hope Ramiz sticks to this, makes sense , enough of BCCI's bullying for opting out of Asia cup to be held in Pakistan . WC 2024 will go ahead but without the 2nd most crowd puller team, it won't be the same. If the trend continues , BCCI might lose the right to host subsequent ICC events. 

Asia Cup is not an icc event. Pakistan pulling out of 2023 means Pakistan can be banned for 20 30 years for hosting an icc event . Yes rameez should stick to his word and all Pakistani should enforce he does