Shashi Tharoor calls for justice for Sanju Samson!

sage

To be fair of all the odi innings in last one year the best was Pants ton in last odi in england and the second best was samsons 63 ball 85 where he nearly dragged India home from 118/ 5 odd.. the composure the partnerships.. unbelievable.. against a good saf attack..

2 hours ago, vvvslaxman said:

Sanju samsonians have given all kind of nick names to Pant over the last month or so. Now they are forced to step down their vile criticism against Pant.

nah, they are going to step it up soon - gonna say stuff like he was a drunk and that he deserved it (to be clear, this is not what I am saying or believing)

2 minutes ago, jf1gp_1 said:

Can he keep in test ? 

Bharat will be first choice.  Kishan second choice. I don't mind if Kishan replaces Pant. Like for like player. But Pant is definitely a better keeper.  Bharat's keeping is somewhat weird. When the ball leaves him his first instinct is to move his legs towards the ball rather than diving from standing position. Will be curious to see how he keeps.

Edited by vvvslaxman
2 minutes ago, vvvslaxman said:

Bharat will be first choice.  Kishan second choice. I don't mind if Kishan replaces Pant. Like for like player. But Pant is definitely a better keeper.  Bharat's keeping is somewhat weird. When the ball leaves him his first instinct is to move his legs towards the ball rather than diving from standing position. Will be curious to see how he keeps.

Havent seen Bharat keep but makes sense he is first choice considering he was the backup in BD series.