Rishabh Pant injured after his car collides with divider on Delhi-Dehradun highway

SM2907

5 minutes ago, neel roy said:

some news coming in from various sources. Its a grade 2 tear. Takes less than 5 weeks to recover 

Let him take his own time and come back. That spot is reserved for him. Nobody can claim. Some of the underperformers skipped matches whenver they wanted and came back directly to replace a performing players. Pant has been a performer for us. He deserves that. Hope someone else does well in place of him and bury the career of some of the has beens.

45 minutes ago, vvvslaxman said:

Let him take his own time and come back. That spot is reserved for him. Nobody can claim. Some of the underperformers skipped matches whenver they wanted and came back directly to replace a performing players. Pant has been a performer for us. He deserves that. Hope someone else does well in place of him and bury the career of some of the has beens.

lol

Our BCCI and TM will bring Dhoni back. :dance:

1 hour ago, neel roy said:

In last two years we have had few things to celebrate. My top 3 would be Series Victory against Aus in Aus. Series Victory against England at home ( In both we came back 0-1 down). And the ODI series win against England in England. The final matches in all three were won by us courtesy Rishabh Pant. 2 centuries and one 80 odd..the only genuine match winner for us..

This knock would have been better than any of the Knocks above had he gotten some support. 

https://www.espncricinfo.com/series/india-in-south-africa-2021-22-1277060/south-africa-vs-india-3rd-test-1277081/full-scorecard

23 minutes ago, jf1gp_1 said:

I am glad he has got away with what appear to be minor physical injuries. Mentally will take some time to come out of it. Wish him the very best. 

He is a strong kid.  He has learnt his lesson.  I think most of the injuries seemed to happen when he tried exit the car. One reason is he didn't hit a tree or any other tall structure. So the upper part of the car did not come into direct contact with anything on first impact. That probably saved him.

Edited by vvvslaxman
4 minutes ago, vvvslaxman said:

He is a strong kid.  He has learnt his lesson.  I think most of the injuries seemed to happen when he tried exit the car. One reason is he didn't hit a tree or any other tall structure. So the upper part of the car did not come into direct contact with anything on first impact. That probably saved him.

I hope so.

43 minutes ago, vvvslaxman said:

His strength and fat padding will augur well for him making a recovery.

10 hours ago, bowl_out said:

I don't know about India, but in the US, dozing off behind a wheel (even if you are not driving) is considering driving under influence - equivalent to driving intoxicated and is punishable by law with an arrest.

Any driver who causes an accident can claim that he dozed off.. If he is tired/sleepy/not in a position to drive, he better not drive. 

Same in Australia.

Drowsy driving is considered here as Drunk Driving.