Rishabh Pant injured after his car collides with divider on Delhi-Dehradun highway

SM2907

First and foremost, wishing him a safe and smooth recovery. Depending on how serious the long-term consequences are (sometimes whiplash, concussion, injuries, etc. can persist for long periods), this may very well affect and decline his cricket career. I wonder if we have witnessed a cricketing tragedy...

perhaps India will now need to reluctantly start thinking about life beyond Pant

Edited by Vijy
43 minutes ago, Bigg Brother said:

The images coming are shocking. The car is totally burnt. Car looks completely destroyed , this tells about the magnitude of accident. Career hopes aside, I hope he sruvives..Get well soon Rishabh..

44 minutes ago, nitinbwj said:

Back injuries as well :((

yes, it is very serious. seemed like a career-ending accident at first sight, but thankfully not a life-threatening one

Edited by Vijy
4 minutes ago, Pollack said:

Hoping our champ Rishabh Pant a smooth recovery. In pictures, looks serious injury to forehead.

Is it due to Smog? If yes something needs to be done about it.

There is dense fog in my area too and when I commute to Mohali. Nothing can be done. Just slow down and hope no idiot bangs your car from behind. 

Just now, nitinbwj said:

There is dense fog in my area too and when I commute to Mohali. Nothing can be done. Just slow down and hope no idiot bangs your car from behind. 

the state of pant's car does not look like a simple accident; something very serious has happened