Age fudging patrol

2 hours ago, QuarantineTormentino said:

I caught a few games in the PSL, and the blatant age fudging on display there is just ridiculous :hysterical:

Check out this guy called Ihsanullah, this guy is supposed to be 20 years old lmao. Like I get if he said 23-24 but 20 :hatsoff:

You are watching it ? I saw it once for 4-5 overs and the poor broadcast quality of early 90's and cringe commentary was enough for me to shut it down.
Quality of cricket, running between the wickets, bowling actions everything was suspicious and subpar.

1 hour ago, zen said:

Age matters if a player is playing in an age-limited tournament like U16 & U19 ... In senior cricket, it is not too relevant as performance is the metric. Age related general downfall in performance can be identified too. 

I know but it’s damn annoying when Pakistani fans use the “youngest to XYZ milestone” stat in international cricket, knowing full well that very few of their players are actually the stated age 

6 minutes ago, QuarantineTormentino said:

Yeah, there are at best one or two quality teams at best in the entire competition

The opium they get served with makes them believe,they have the bhesht atmosphere for t20 cricket maybe they try to say the fusion of nearby bomb explosions,human manure lying here and there, with club level cricket is only available in hell named paxtan

They have done a commendable job by mixing fircracker smoke with bomb explosion smoke,the locals dont care anyway,that is daily routine for them

Edited by Suhaan

Look at the overseas players in playing XI...most of them are second tier, washed up or oldies...such a low grade league.
Stirling, Munro, Fuller, Uncle Tahir, Tye, Dawson, Shai Hope, Weise, Guptill, Qais, Odeon Smith, Hagaluzu, Wade, Roy

There are few good one like Miller, Rossouw,  Neesham, Vince, Raza, though but most others will ditch or join late like Hasranga, Brooks, Hales, Rashid Khan,  Adil Rashid and Moeen Ali. 

4 hours ago, deepdynamo said:

Look at the overseas players in playing XI...most of them are second tier, washed up or oldies...such a low grade league.
Stirling, Munro, Fuller, Uncle Tahir, Tye, Dawson, Shai Hope, Weise, Guptill, Qais, Odeon Smith, Hagaluzu, Wade, Roy

There are few good one like Miller, Rossouw,  Neesham, Vince, Raza, though but most others will ditch or join late like Hasranga, Brooks, Hales, Rashid Khan,  Adil Rashid and Moeen Ali. 

Will these players even get paid given the precarious situation Paxtan is in?

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/sports/cricket/news/age-fraud-different-yardsticks-for-different-players/articleshow/73165653.cms

https://www.indiatoday.in/sports/cricket/story/india-u-19-star-rajvardhan-hangargekar-accused-of-age-fraud-as-maharashtra-sports-commissioner-seeks-action-1915165-2022-02-19

Seems like no particular rule/law has been set-up up to local boards what they want to do. There has been multiple cases.

Sehwag always hints this whenever a discussion on age subject comes -up, Donot think ICC has no inkling abt. it but can not enforce any restrictions

Edited by tapandrun