Request to the great cricket journalists of Australia ( Not meant for Indian cricket journalists like Vikrant Gupta )

Hey Aussie journos ,

You folks are brave and not afraid to ask tough questions of your team and captain and of anybody of cricketing consequence.

Please do India a favor and shame the cricket captain and coach of India by pointing out the 3 year record of Kohli and asking how long does Indja plan to carry a batsmen averaging 20 odd over the last several tests. 

We look up to you guys.

And to the Indian cricket journalists 

hey VIKRANT GUPTA if you are reading this

— Vikrant - If you have an iota of journalistic ethics and a bit of integrity left -why don’t you have the guts to ask this question about Kohlis place in the side on your various media outlets ?

How much have you sold your integrity for to Kohli’s PR team ? 

Edited by rangeelaraja

Gupta ji hates kohli but he gets severely trolled for that.  You can see he desperately wants to bash Kohli but he can't. 

That inns by Kohli against Pakistan in WT20 has given him a cult status.  His fans don't listen to reason anymore. 

Calling out Kohli is like calling out Modi g on SM.  You gotta be extremely brave to do that. 

Aussie media sucks up to Kohli  as well for no reason.  Only English media is ruthless enough to troll Kohli. 

50 minutes ago, Nikola said:

Vikrant dot gupta 73 does speak against players but gets trolled on social media badly. He then goes soft next day and starts giving explanation to why he said that way.

Fans threaten to boycott his channel..  Obv he will back off. 

Blame the sooperstar culture & Bhakti movement among Indians. 

Reason why India won't ever be a sporting powerhouse. 

24 minutes ago, dilliboy said:

Vicky paji does criticize Kohli tbh..but as others have alluded to, the Kohli hot army is super strong on social media. The Indian Bhakt fanbase is cancer to our hopes 

32 minutes ago, AuxiliA said:

Criticizing Kohli in the Indian cricket ecosystem is not far away from criticizing Kim Jong Un in North Korea. 

His PR rats and toxic fanbois will lynch that poor Journo on Social Media. 

Even someone as powerful as Ganguly isn't safe from them let alone Vikrant Gupta lol. 

Just an example how Kohli fan base made life of a twitter celeb hell and he had to delete his account. 

https://www.opindia.com/2021/10/virat-kohli-fans-abuse-twitter-user-gappistan-radio-7-year-old-son-mohammad-shami-controversy/

They were threatening his son.

1 hour ago, sarchasm said:

Gyaani baba ye batao, was India sporting shooperstar before bhakti movement began?

Logo ke pass Khaane ko nhi tha...  Konsa sporting superpower banoge...  Right now we are improving in last 2 decades economy & per capita income wise but we are far off. 

We are not even superpower in a heavily funded sport like Cricket to tum ghante ki umeed rakho ke kuch change hoga. 

Idhar Kohli ko drop karne mai BCCI ki g*** phat jaati hai

16 hours ago, Lone Wolf said:

Gupta ji hates kohli but he gets severely trolled for that.  You can see he desperately wants to bash Kohli but he can't. 

That inns by Kohli against Pakistan in WT20 has given him a cult status.  His fans don't listen to reason anymore. 

Calling out Kohli is like calling out Modi g on SM.  You gotta be extremely brave to do that. 

Aussie media sucks up to Kohli  as well for no reason.  Only English media is ruthless enough to troll Kohli. 

eng see him rightly, nowadays, as a coolie

Kohlis pr on Twitter at least are a bunch of well fed rabid dogs. I can vouch for that after not believing it myself for the longest time when i saw that the only thing they do for a living is waiting for the chance to pounce on someone who criticizes him and fighting with Dhoni, Hitman and Sachin fans. I can't blame someone not wishing to get on the wrong side of them lol. 

Edited by rollingstoned

Anyone says anything about Ind players gets attacked on Socialmedia or have to risk their jobs. No one can speak or write about them-They are branded as xyz haters.

Harsha and Manjrekar are example from Broadcasting and Amarnath was pulled out of Selection committee when he suggested to drop Dhoni. So its hard to say anything when your job is on the line.

There were no comment or talks when Ind exited out of T20i Wc-2019 in first round they played it like nothing happened just change the captain, this time as well there were rumours of dropping Dravid and Chetan Sharma both are still here and making fool-out of themselves.

Edited by tapandrun
10 hours ago, rollingstoned said:

Kohlis pr on Twitter at least are a bunch of well fed rabid dogs. I can vouch for that after not believing it myself for the longest time when i saw that the only thing they do for a living is waiting for the chance to pounce on someone who criticizes him and fighting with Dhoni, Hitman and Sachin fans. I can't blame someone not wishing to get on the wrong side of them lol. 

they will probably take up arms, and go harass the critic and their family