Bengaluru CANT

Majestic

1 hour ago, maniac said:

Watching DK choke at the end just made Ashwin’s stock even more in my eyes. I used to think Ashwin was overrated but over the last 2-3 years especially since Australia he has earned my respect.

spacer.png

spacer.png

Same here! The way he stood up to the Aussie barrage and saved the Sydney test is champ level stuff. Also, he neutralized the Steve Smith threat on that tour and we no longer have to bear the torture of seeing him plunder runs against us at will. That well left is one of the clutchest non shots ever.

12 hours ago, Mariyam said:

Cantonment?

Irshad irshad:

"Kabhi kabhi jeetne ke liye kuch haarna bhi padta hai ... aur haar kar jeetne waale ko baazigar kehte hai"

Cantonment is Cantt. But yeah that's the first thought that came to me too.

On topic, RCB has only started making better selection decisions recently. And I don't think their scouting system is the best either.  Also, the home pitch is Chinnaswamy and there's no real strategy to win there consistently.   

12 hours ago, maniac said:

Watching DK choke at the end just made Ashwin’s stock even more in my eyes. I used to think Ashwin was overrated but over the last 2-3 years especially since Australia he has earned my respect.

spacer.png

spacer.png

Ashwin is trending on twitter after this eff up of DK