Is there a place in the world where Australia can beat India?

They are going to beat the pulp out of us. We have several injuries and we won't pick the right players. 3 who are in form. So yea Oz will demolish us. Bet your entire savings, retirement money and house on Oz. 

Thank me later. 

8 hours ago, rkt.india said:

But Pujara did face Cummins, Hazlewood and starc in 2018 series too. Absence of smith and warner didn't matter to him as batsman.

Its not about facing . The kind of scoreboard pressure smith and warner would have created especially when Smith was in his prime was never there. If you put scoreboard pressure even mediocre bowlers can demolish giant lineup. Australia has hardly scored 300 across 4 matches. That is why 21 series worth in gold as that was aussies strongest team at that time and the way we won aftrt loosing 36 ao was greatest comeback of all time in a foreign tour.

13 hours ago, rkt.india said:

But Pujara did face Cummins, Hazlewood and starc in 2018 series too. Absence of smith and warner didn't matter to him as batsman.

The best overseas performance by an Indian batsman to win India a test series for the first time after 70 years in Aus :hatsoff:

The only test where he failed was Perth where India lost. 

Innings by innings list
Runs Mins BF 4s 6s SR Pos Dismissal Inns   Opposition Ground Start Date  
123 376 246 7 2 50.00 3 run out 1   v Australia Adelaide 6 Dec 2018  
71 293 204 9 0 34.80 3 caught 3   v Australia Adelaide 6 Dec 2018  
24 151 103 1 0 23.30 3 caught 2   v Australia Perth 14 Dec 2018 T
4 15 11 1 0 36.36 3 caught 4   v Australia Perth 14 Dec 2018  
106 481 319 10 0 33.22 3 bowled 1   v Australia Melbourne 26 Dec 2018  
0 5 2 0 0 0.00 3 caught 3   v Australia Melbourne 26 Dec 2018  
193 - 373 22 0 51.74 3 caught 1   v Australia Sydney 3 Jan 2019  

That is like Tenzing & Hillary climbing Everest for the first time, showing India how to win in Aus, an Everest for the team. 

Remarkably, he followed that up in 2020/1 to be India's most consistent batsman in the last two tests, scoring 3 50s in them (and tons of articles have been written about the blows he took in the series. The count is like a boxer - 'You can punch me as long as you can. Then I'll punch back'), to help India draw and win respectively the last two tests!  

Innings by innings list
Runs Mins BF 4s 6s SR Pos Dismissal Inns   Opposition Ground Start Date  
50 277 176 5 0 28.40 3 caught 2   v Australia Sydney 7 Jan 2021  
77 285 205 12 0 37.56 3 bowled 4   v Australia Sydney 7 Jan 2021  
25 145 94 2 0 26.59 3 caught 2   v Australia Brisbane 15 Jan 2021  
56 314 211 7 0 26.54 3 lbw 4   v Australia Brisbane 15 Jan 2021  

The Count!!

Good swing bowling is all that is needed to wrap up this Aussie team. After their great 2000’s team retired or were on the low circa 2008 onwards they got owned by Pakistan in England of all teams due to Amir and Asif running circles around them.

Similarly England had them on the ropes many times. 

I think swinging or spinning conditons  I expect a India win.

flat pitch advantage Australia 

1 hour ago, maniac said:

Good swing bowling is all that is needed to wrap up this Aussie team. After their great 2000’s team retired or were on the low circa 2008 onwards they got owned by Pakistan in England of all teams due to Amir and Asif running circles around them.

Flat pitch huge advantage given our batting to Oz. I agree. Would be different 2 3 years ago where we would easily dominate on flat tracks. 

1 hour ago, maniac said:

Flat pitch huge advantage given our batting to Oz. I agree. Would be different 2 3 years ago where we would easily dominate on flat tracks. 

6 hours ago, maniac said:

Australia have done well in their last tour to England so don't underestimate them. Cummins and Hazelwood have the skills to run through Indian batting line-up.

41 minutes ago, Majestic said:

Australia have done well in their last tour to England so don't underestimate them. Cummins and Hazelwood have the skills to run through Indian batting line-up.

Cummins will mutilate our batting in England. 

Although halzewood is injured. 

If its neser then we are in deep trouble. We need lefties to beat them.

9 hours ago, Jay said:

Cummins will mutilate our batting in England. 

Although halzewood is injured. 

If its neser then we are in deep trouble. We need lefties to beat them.

I thought Boland is more likely to trouble us if he was playing. It's June and conditions will be overcast, it will help bowlers like Boland.

6 hours ago, Majestic said:

I thought Boland is more likely to trouble us if he was playing. It's June and conditions will be overcast, it will help bowlers like Boland.

yes Boland is more dangerous than Hazelwood. Our batters havent seen him much too.

On 6/4/2023 at 5:39 PM, Jay said:

2020 2021 we dropped ao many in the first test and mcg. We could have demolished them in the first test too.

Second test it wasn't even close. We destroyed them there. 

3rd test again we dropped laburnum so many times. 

the gabba test was a 1/100 win, impressive but it doesn't really show a long term trend when it was off the bat of an early declaration due to incorrect weather forecasts 

i challenge you to find anoher series where the losing side has the 2 leading wicket takers and run scorers - letalone the gigantic gap margins and still loses 

7568789.PNG

26 minutes ago, waga said:

the gabba test was a 1/100 win, impressive but it doesn't really show a long term trend when it was off the bat of an early declaration due to incorrect weather forecasts 

i challenge you to find anoher series where the losing side has the 2 leading wicket takers and run scorers - letalone the gigantic gap margins and still loses 

7568789.PNG

Well they had the best of all conditions too. Won tosses. Crucial ones. Had we batted first , it would have ended even worse for them 

You can't lose a 4 test series and say it was a fluke. It was no where near a fluke. Fluke was labu fluking his runs due to dropped catches etc

4 hours ago, waga said:

7568789.PNG

What early declaration ? We picked all 20 Australian wickets in that game . Matlab kuch bhi....

3 hours ago, Norman said:

What early declaration ? We picked all 20 Australian wickets in that game . Matlab kuch bhi....

Exactly it was a dominant performance with our stronger batting unit. However our bowling was obviously our B side. 

1 hour ago, putrevus said:

People keeping talking as if Gabba test win was a normal win and could be repeated on regular basis.

It was pure anomaly, What happened in Sydney and Gabba on that tour don't happen every day.

You don't *ign win a 4 test series by fluke.