Padosi Forum closing down due to rising costs

Austin 3:!6

lol... What a load of BS paddled on PadPassion by Saj and Co. They are clearly told my PakMil to shutdown as the forum is heavily Pro Imran.

That's why any post criticising the PakMil, even from Indian posters is deleted citing some stupid law. As if that law applies to us Indian Citizens on the internet lol.

Good riddance.. Only thing I will miss is to laugh at them when the next team Quits the tour of their God Awful Country.

The NZ team quitting the tour was such a memorable even on PP for me.

The situation as it stands today is that we will be shutting down the forums as planned on 1st July for what will be a short period of interruption in our service. We have explored a few options based upon some good advice which will allow us to reinstate the forums and the site as soon as possible.

We want to stress to all that this is NOT the end of PakPassion and we will keep all of you informed of a potential return date via our social media channels.

In the meantime, we still need contributions to help the site and they can be made at:

:hysterical:

Those guys are far too thin-skinned and insecure. Especially the British Pakistanis. Being second-class citizens in the UK has given the lot of them a massive inferiority complex. 

Was a time when the discussions were good and there was minor ribbing of Indian team and bowlers etc. And even criticism of Indian policies and culture. This was tolerated by us Indian posters and we were still understanding.

But then when the shoe was on the other foot, those blokes simply could not take it. Cpt. Rishwat, KingKhanWC etc. have such pathological hatred for anything Indian that it's shocking. 

When we tried to reciprocate the light hearted trolling, many of us were warned , refused the right to make threads and banned. Some of the posters like the two above were clearly given preferential treatment in terms of baiting us and what was allowed etc. 

Used to post after that just to piss them off as much as possible while trying to sound neutral. Was fun to get them riled up and mods being helpless to ban me . And of course , I think i lost my temper at BVB , not even a Pak poster, and they found the excuse to limit my posting rights. Recently realised that my posting privileges were reinstated . Probably Miggy and Saj wanted donations, lol.

Those guys are far too thin-skinned and insecure. Especially the British Pakistanis. Being second-class citizens in the UK has given the lot of them a massive inferiority complex. 

Was a time when the discussions were good and there was minor ribbing of Indian team and bowlers etc. And even criticism of Indian policies and culture. This was tolerated by us Indian posters and we were still understanding.

But then when the shoe was on the other foot, those blokes simply could not take it. Cpt. Rishwat, KingKhanWC etc. have such pathological hatred for anything Indian that it's shocking. 

When we tried to reciprocate the light hearted trolling, many of us were warned , refused the right to make threads and banned. Some of the posters like the two above were clearly given preferential treatment in terms of baiting us and what was allowed etc. 

Used to post after that just to piss them off as much as possible while trying to sound neutral. Was fun to get them riled up and mods being helpless to ban me . And of course , I think i lost my temper at BVB , not even a Pak poster, and they found the excuse to limit my posting rights. Recently realised that my posting privileges were reinstated . Probably Miggy and Saj wanted donations, lol.

BVB is a Pakistani. From Karachi.

Another poster from PP who is here had a screenshot of a post where BVB mentioned he is from Karachi.

The likes of Rishwat or Kingkhan are extremists.

If you don't mind, who are you on PP?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5 hours ago, Grand_Design said:

Thing is the whole Pakistan story is on decline. It's hard to understand what it feels like to see India and Indians doing well. Must be complicated. In a way, it's pretty sad scenario with no much to look forward to. Not even cricket. 

4 hours ago, Malcolm Merlyn said:

BVB is a Pakistani. From Karachi.

Another poster from PP who is here had a screenshot of a post where BVB mentioned he is from Karachi.

The likes of Rishwat or Kingkhan are extremists.

If you don't mind, who are you on PP?

I think BVB is Indian...ex-admins there told me they have located his IP is from Delhi. He is one of those Pak loving Indians perhaps. Though I have no issue with him as its always fun to troll him. 

Regarding Rishwat and KKWC agree, both are extremist Bradford villagers :phehe:

Anyway, would you suggest we move this thread to Members section so only members of this forum can read it or you fine here in open section?

I think BVB is Indian...ex-admins there told me they have located his IP is from Delhi. He is one of those Pak loving Indians perhaps. Though I have no issue with him as its always fun to troll him. 

Regarding Rishwat and KKWC agree, both are extremist Bradford villagers :phehe:

Anyway, would you suggest we move this thread to Members section so only members of this forum can read it or you fine here in open section?

There is a screenshot of his saying Karachi is his home town.

12 hours ago, Grand_Design said:

Thats how it goes....

Surprised they limited rights of indians. Site has barely 20 to 25 active posters