IND vs PAK, Oct 15, Ahmedabad
IND vs BAN, Oct 19, Pune
IND vs NZ, Oct 22, Dharamsala
IND vs ENG, Oct 29, Lucknow
IND vs Qualifier, Nov 2, Mumbai
IND vs SA, Nov 5, Kolkata
IND vs Qualifier, Nov 11, Bengaluru

Edited by Nikola

If I am not wrong, BCCI had planned to release some information during the WTC or on last day of WTC ... I can't remember what it was -> the schedule for ODI WC or the schedule for the series in WI or squad for WI or ... 

Edited by zen
43 minutes ago, sarchasm said:

Another low IQ nuisance on the forum :thinking:

Surely you didn't miss news reports that schedule would be released during the course of WTC final?

I knew that it would be released during the wtc. Now what I questioned even before was that it was done so to divert attention from the loss, just in case.

13 minutes ago, bowl_out said:

So any important game must happen in Ahmedabad? No other stadium stands any chance?

In Aus, it is Melbourne. In Eng, Lord’s. in Ind, it is now A’bad (Earlier, it was some other stadium - maybe Eden). 

The key stadium (esp. per the board as different fans can have different opinions) will get the key games. 

2 hours ago, bowl_out said:

So any important game must happen in Ahmedabad? No other stadium stands any chance?

No chance for any other stadium under Modi Raj, only the stadium named in his honour and people most loyal to him deserve to witness live action for elite matches be it IPL Finals , Day Night Test, Test matches against premier countries, India Pakistan Match and also the WC Finals. 

Such a no name stadium and place with hardly any history or legacy of Cricket has suddenly emerged as the Mecca of Indian Cricket, all due to promotion of the ruling government. 

This is the problem when a CM becomes PM, he will start promoting his state over anyone else. Only a Non BJP government in the future can put an end to this glorification of Narendra Modi Stadium . 

Edited by rageaddict
8 hours ago, zen said:

In Aus, it is Melbourne. In Eng, Lord’s. in Ind, it is now A’bad (Earlier, it was some other stadium - maybe Eden). 

The key stadium (esp. per the board as different fans can have different opinions) will get the key games. 

India vs Pakistan 2015 WC match happened in Adelaide, not Melbourne