• BJP+ 300-320
    • BJP+ 272-300
    • Hung Parliament- Operation Lotus
    • Hung Parliament- INDIA operation
    • INDIA 272+
    • Aayega to Modi hi - idc about numbers
    • Poltics gayi bhad mein NRIs murdabad

8 hours ago, coffee_rules said:

Do you want to know how much GST you paid? You will know if you support Jaati janaganana. 

See, In constitution reservation was introduced because on grounds of social equality and upliftment for SC/STs.

Our politicians created a new class called OBC and justified that they also need social upliftment. SC accepted it.

But current discussion like you get reservation because you are a Gujju in Gujrat or Maratha in MAharashtra has no justification in constituion and as a result SC allways strikes down such reservations.

Our Constition is very clear. We are all supposed to get equal opportunity. This Jati Janganana for purpose of sharing opportunuity on basis of percentage in populatioon is anti equality as Maratha in Maharashtra is not backward compared to a Harayanvi living in Maharashtra. If anything its other way round

10 hours ago, ravishingravi said:

CAA done. LPG subsidy done. Ram mandir done. Alliances with bjd, TDP, jds in place. TN set for record high mandate with 15-20% votes and 3-5 seats. 

Soros is thinking overtime now. 

I am guessing Punjab Delhi and Haryana will be challenging for BJP 

2 hours ago, coffee_rules said:

Delhi - 7. Seats Punjab - 13 seats and Haryana -10 seats are hardly relevant. Delhi 7 is a Modi guarantee. 

So is haryana. Punjab can go f*ck itself, same with Malluville,Bongton and Tamilland. 

Collaborate with anti-india forces = pay the price. you reap what you sow.

2 hours ago, Muloghonto said:

So is haryana. Punjab can go f*ck itself, same with Malluville,Bongton and Tamilland. 

Collaborate with anti-india forces = pay the price. you reap what you sow.

@Muloghonto BJP is MNC in Indian politics. as a example you can consider BJP as mobile giant Apple, Congress as Nokia and rest are regional players like Lava manufacturing mobiles in India. All of the local players have no option but to tie up with BJP to ptrolong their relevance.

BJP is allready in alliance with TDP, BJD,JDS and JDU which secures them victories in 4 states Andhra, Orissa,Karnataka and Bihar. IN West Bengal, BJP will most likely match TMC in its fight.

Maharshtra is unknown as we dont know implication of various equations.

UP MP Rajasthan, North East, HP,UTtarakhand, Himanchal results along with above is good enough for Modiji to come back in Power. Everywhere else, BJP vote share will increase.

When Modiji says "Abaki baar! 400 paar!" its not gimmick. He and his party is doing what is needed  to achieve that.

We are in a critical phase of Indian History. Next 10-20 years will determine where India and Indians stand in world. BJP has a vision till 2047. HAs opposition got a vision?

PS: As per Modijis own words, He will take all "difficult decisions" in his third term. I wonder what he think the "difficult decion" is  if its not Note Ban,Digital India, Ram Mandir, Article 370, CAA and UCC? I feel difficult decisions refer our borders

Edited by mishra

5 minutes ago, Haarkarjeetgaye said:

Not irrelevant for 370 plus and 400 paar

Yes, Read my above update. BJP is a party where RSS workers dont care if Party wins or looses. They will continue to work while Politicians are free to do the Politics

So BJP is not going to give either Punjab or Haryana. Wait for it

BJP will win Delhi 7/7.

Edited by mishra

18 hours ago, ravishingravi said:

CAA done. LPG subsidy done. Ram mandir done. Alliances with bjd, TDP, jds in place. TN set for record high mandate with 15-20% votes and 3-5 seats. 

Soros is thinking overtime now. 

Actually All I can share is based on personal experience. I have big circle of Tamil acquintances and some friends. When Modiji became PM in 2014, they used to see BJP a party which was not aligned to their ethos. Some called Modi as only to be in Power because of Gujrat riots.

Fast forward 10 years later, some have joined Sakhas to impart Hinduism in their kids, Some draw comparision that Jayalalitha as a leader like Modiji and some lament that BJP will find it difficult in Tamilnadu because Tamils in Tamilnadu have dogmatic view that BJP is Hindi. ie NRI Tamils now see BJP with respect, whether they vote for BJP or NOT but they think BJP is good for India and Indians including Tamilnadu. They are unhappy as they think Annamalai is still too young in political circle and will take long time to establish himself and BJP in Tamilnadu.

This changing view will slowly percolate to Indian Tamils. All BJP needs is get a powerfull Tamil leader to spread the word

Edited by mishra

TN politicians openly abusing Sanatan was surprising for me, must admit.

They did so because they knew they would get away, people would still vote them in...hope other states don't ever turn out like TN.

7 hours ago, mishra said:

@Muloghonto BJP is MNC in Indian politics. as a example you can consider BJP as mobile giant Apple, Congress as Nokia and rest are regional players like Lava manufacturing mobiles in India. All of the local players have no option but to tie up with BJP to ptrolong their relevance.

BJP is allready in alliance with TDP, BJD,JDS and JDU which secures them victories in 4 states Andhra, Orissa,Karnataka and Bihar. IN West Bengal, BJP will most likely match TMC in its fight.

Maharshtra is unknown as we dont know implication of various equations.

UP MP Rajasthan, North East, HP,UTtarakhand, Himanchal results along with above is good enough for Modiji to come back in Power. Everywhere else, BJP vote share will increase.

When Modiji says "Abaki baar! 400 paar!" its not gimmick. He and his party is doing what is needed  to achieve that.

We are in a critical phase of Indian History. Next 10-20 years will determine where India and Indians stand in world. BJP has a vision till 2047. HAs opposition got a vision?

PS: As per Modijis own words, He will take all "difficult decisions" in his third term. I wonder what he think the "difficult decion" is  if its not Note Ban,Digital India, Ram Mandir, Article 370, CAA and UCC? I feel difficult decisions refer our borders

Well, UCC is part of the 3rd term agenda most likely, as it hasnt been tabled yet. Another potential for ' third term difficult decisions', as per my sources inside may be active plans for getting PoK and CoK back. 

Delimitation is another 'difficult decision' that is on the table and as much as it would piss off the dravidian idiots down south, it still has to be done for democratic validity. 

On 3/15/2024 at 8:36 AM, coffee_rules said:

320 BJP

350 NDA

I will not be surprised if BJP repeats 2014 results

I would expect them to do slightly better. Congress and its cronies are in a worse shape than 2014

On 3/15/2024 at 6:06 PM, coffee_rules said:

320 BJP

350 NDA

I will not be surprised if BJP repeats 2014 results

no.i think they will get atleast 45-50 in south india itself.i have friends in TN who think BJP can win 3-4.infact i wont be surprised if they do extremely well in Telangana too with BRS being heavily marginalised to 3rd place..regional parties are getting slowly squeezed in south india which will be the major story of this election.

1 hour ago, cowboysfan said:

no.i think they will get atleast 45-50 in south india itself.i have friends in TN who think BJP can win 3-4.infact i wont be surprised if they do extremely well in Telangana too with BRS being heavily marginalised to 3rd place..regional parties are getting slowly squeezed in south india which will be the major story of this election.

BRS is going to struggle in Telangana this time, BJP has made inroads in Hyderabad and except for the old city where there is a direct contest between Dr. Madhavi & Owaisi..rest all seats BJP is likely to win in Hyderabad.

Feeling sad for Dr. Madhavi though, she is a very capable individual but she is contesting in an area where people flock & vote like zombies with no brain of their own.

5 hours ago, cowboysfan said:

yep, this will be the "unexpected" story of this election. I put it in quotes, because most people with a brain can actually see it coming, even if not this election, the next one for sure. BJP and NDA have systematically made inroads in S.India

• The title was changed to Elections 23-24 NDA vs I.N.D.I.A (updated) -Poll Added