No e-tickets for World Cup 2023, physical ticket needs to be retained, confirms Jay Shah

30 minutes ago, Nathan said:

With Ind v Pak being moved, and two other games to accommodate, has anyone heard about other possible changes?!

Cricket boards have written to ICC saying the schedule is crazy and according to Mike Atherton they looking to reschedule .  Teams flying here there and everywhere . As usual BCCI having zero regard for supporters. 

I looked up what Scotland's fixtures would have been if they beat Netherlands ..9 games in 8 different cities 

3 hours ago, Tattieboy said:

Cricket boards have written to ICC saying the schedule is crazy and according to Mike Atherton they looking to reschedule .  Teams flying here there and everywhere . As usual BCCI having zero regard for supporters. 

I looked up what Scotland's fixtures would have been if they beat Netherlands ..9 games in 8 different cities 

Gutted Scotland didn't make it, I am (hopefully!) going to be at England's games vs. Aus, NL and Pak - no offence to the Dutch but Scotland would have been a great addition to the itinerary!

England's last three fixtures aren't too bad geographically, basing in Mumbai for Ahmedabad and Pune, then over to Kolkata for the final game. However the need for physical tickets is concerning, my plan to arrive into the cities on the day of the game will have to be shelved!

1 hour ago, Nathan said:

Gutted Scotland didn't make it, I am (hopefully!) going to be at England's games vs. Aus, NL and Pak - no offence to the Dutch but Scotland would have been a great addition to the itinerary!

England's last three fixtures aren't too bad geographically, basing in Mumbai for Ahmedabad and Pune, then over to Kolkata for the final game. However the need for physical tickets is concerning, my plan to arrive into the cities on the day of the game will have to be shelved!

Had my kilt ready , now I am booked up to go my usual trip to Ahmedabad and will go with my friend to Rajkot Test in my Scotland top and kilt . The barmy army will have a field day :hysterical:

6 hours ago, Gollum said:

Tickets still not out, wtf are the clowns doing? 

10th August is now being touted, however the schedule may not be finalised to 31 Aug - so you can buy tickets to games that may be played on a different day! :facepalm:

I think we are being a tad bit harsh on BCCI. I mean, how can we expect them to arrange for all such administration work for a tournament that was awarded to them yesterday. :facepalm:

our public is chutiya for attending games in such abhorrent conditions and not asking for betterment of facilities 

https://www.espncricinfo.com/story/odi-world-cup-bengal-cricket-requests-bcci-to-reschedule-pakistan-england-game-1391033

Who are these jokers in BCCI?? did they not know about all the festivals in different states where security is required prior to making the venue selections and dates? If festivals and their security is more important why is BCCI even hosting such a tournament. Best for Eng and Aus to hold it every time- atleast they are professional boards who know how to run cricket tournaments