"Stalin" heir apparent calls for eradication of Hindus/Sanatana Dharma

ravishingravi

10 minutes ago, raki05 said:

That is why these parties are exposed now. No matter how much people cry here about BJP blah blah, Bjp this that ,until they introspect how bjp came to power at first place(they should read your post) bjp will keep ruling. These opposition parties ever since independence only did appeasement politics (as you mentioned above )on tax payers money and defamed , marginalised and tried to brainwashed hindu communities on the name of Bhaichara. I still remember how during early 90s movies  they showed all rich businessmen as corrupt and goons and hero (like mithun,anil kappor)) portrayed as majdoor union leaders , all muslims as garib but very honest who will save hindu heros in childhood and brahmins as some feudal goons. Slowly and steadily most hindus understood their ulterior motives a and showing their revenge through votes. In our community we don’t take violent protests but through our voting rights we are showing aukaat to these opposition .I thought by now these chewtiyas would have learnt their lesson and realised their mistakes,and would  try to attack government on development or governance issue or some other fronts but here they are again attacking majority community and thinking that we will let it go.

The strongest and most powerful treatment is economic boycott of anyone who does appeasement or speaks ill against Hindus.

PK! is one of India's greatest ever box office hit.

It tried to portray the entire Hindu community as superstitious, backward, and mocked our belief systems. 

Nothing against Islam or Christianity or any other religion.

Why did the censor board not ban the release of the film ?

The rotten-ness in our society runs very deep.  We hindus ourselves are to blame for it.

As I said the best way is - anybody who speaks ill against hindus or gives preferential treatment to Muslims or Christians - ensure that person is forced to beg. Destroy him/her economically.

Edited by rangeelaraja

https://twitter.com/IndiaSpeaksPR/status/1699685206242816164?t=a-NoI_ozIktNPpjZne2MXg&s=19

1/1 Continue watching after the ad Visit Advertiser websiteGO TO PAGE

1/1 Continue watching after the ad Visit Advertiser websiteGO TO PAGE

Edited by ravishingravi

1 minute ago, Gollum said:

Now DMK's A Raja compares Sanatan Dharma to AIDS, leprosy.

So @ash as DMK cadre member perhaps understands the internal working better and why these guys are doing this. 

My sense is that this net positive for DMK and BJP. Politician wouldn't say such things unless there was an advantage. Or certainly no downsides. It hurts the alliance big time but I guess DMK doesn't care. It is perhaps a message to Congress. 

1 hour ago, ravishingravi said:

So @ash as DMK cadre member perhaps understands the internal working better and why these guys are doing this. 

My sense is that this net positive for DMK and BJP. Politician wouldn't say such things unless there was an advantage. Or certainly no downsides. It hurts the alliance big time but I guess DMK doesn't care. It is perhaps a message to Congress. 

This is showing their sponsors - the Christian evangelists and Islamists - that they are doing their bit to enable them to carry on their conversions. 

8 hours ago, ravishingravi said:

T R Balu another DMK leader says he destroyed 100 year old teamples. Why do we need Christslamists when we have such Hindu leaders (assuming) who gloat that they know how to hoodwink Hindu voters (playing caste politics)

48 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

T R Balu another DMK leader says he destroyed 100 year old teamples. Why do we need Christslamists when we have such Hindu leaders (assuming) who gloat that they know how to hoodwink Hindu voters (playing caste politics)

My problem with these Dravidian parties in Tamil Nadu is that they were always hypocrites.they almost always targeted hindus and our gods but not islam and christianity even though Periyar preached against all religions.If Hindus were so militant like abrahamic religions he wouldnt have the courage is my view.

16 minutes ago, BacktoCricaddict said:

One question that nags me is - why on earth would anyone name their son after a mass murderer?  Stalin? 

What next?  TN CM MK Prigozhin?

People take pride in names like Obama, Bush, Churchill etc. Why not Stalin? He killed fewer ppl than these maniacs.

1 hour ago, bharathh said:

Amazing listening to Sai Deepak as always. Pretty amazing the way he explains history 

Exactly, where is a the outrage from Hindu society?  We are always complaining that what if the same had been said about other religions. But, it is upto the Hindu community to fight back, legally and on the street. All some say is this is par course for parties like DMK. That is normalization of hate speech. This should be beyond political lines, it is like calling the religion you practice as a disease that needs to be eradicated. Why does this eradication not applied to 'Dalit' Christians or Pasmanda Musalmaan! Anybody defending this is nothing but a coward sitting behind PCness. STFU should be the response.  

On 9/7/2023 at 11:59 AM, rangeelaraja said:

The strongest and most powerful treatment is economic boycott of anyone who does appeasement or speaks ill against Hindus.

PK! is one of India's greatest ever box office hit.

It tried to portray the entire Hindu community as superstitious, backward, and mocked our belief systems. 

Nothing against Islam or Christianity or any other religion.

Why did the censor board not ban the release of the film ?

The rotten-ness in our society runs very deep.  We hindus ourselves are to blame for it.

As I said the best way is - anybody who speaks ill against hindus or gives preferential treatment to Muslims or Christians - ensure that person is forced to beg. Destroy him/her economically.

I recently watched OMG (2012 movie). I found it worse than PK. Wonder why no questions were raised against that movie.