Canada expels Indian diplomat; Indian government agents behind killing of Sikh leader - Trudeau

IndianRenegade

1 hour ago, poyzzplaidwell said:

Living in Hoshiarpur Punjab and I have not heard this talk of Khalistan for past 30+ years now. Sure some 2-3 idiots in some random villages of Punjab, who are jobless utter a few words but majority does not care.

Trudeau has done a good thing, taken an open panga with Bharat. He will be taught a lesson he will never forget.

I have been to Punjab so many times. There is no demand or desire for Khalistan. It is a visa scam and nothing more.

It seems the only ones who benefit from stirring the pot are BJP.

1 out 3 votes and they think they have supermajority.

I do admire the bots.

53 minutes ago, Under_Score said:

More for Modi followers like you :wp3:

These allegations, if true, are an outrageous violation of Canada’s sovereignty. More disturbing is that this was perpetrated by another democracy.

It’s a violation of our freedoms & the rule of law - fundamental democratic principles.#cdnpolihttps://t.co/PsTiJProZ9

Critic modi all you want, I don't care. Every leader deserves criticism when he is wrong.

1. What does tweeting a Canadian mp do? India has made it clear they don't even care for the Canadian PM & the MP can stand in line pound more sand. Fact of the matter is Canada tried to bring on board its allies to condemn India before they went public & were rebuffed.

2. Funny how inept terror sympathizing Canadians talk big on rule of law. What rule of law? where was your stupid rule of law when 329 were murdered & they convicted 1 person after almost 20 yrs and even let that guy walk free. Candian stupid rule of law can't act on ppl on their own territory, it has machinations of finding & jailing so called foreign actors in another country based on allegations that a terrorist was murdered?! hahaha . 

Edited by IndianRenegade

7 minutes ago, Under_Score said:

3000 plus Sikhs were also killed in the India capital, to kill that many families with crude weapons, gasoline & metal rods....how much man power is needed, also the Delhi police witnessed the carnage.....shame!!

How many were convicted for those deaths?

Now if you brush this aside by saying that Congress goons did this, Janta Dal came to power after the 84 Genocide, they didn't make any arrests....Hindu vote was at stake.

Now after decades, Sajjan Kumar got convicted in 2018. What about the thousands who did the actual killing, raping & burning?

No brushing aside anything.  Every one of those involved regardless of what party they are from are are Indians, & committed heinous crimes against other Indians. Everyday that goes without justice is a shame for India. 

At least in India, 400 + have been convicted & the punishment was commensurate to the crime, is it enough? No every mastermind should face the full force of law, much of it was complicated by the party that perpetrated remained in power for a long time. 

But Canada totally whitewashed the crimes & runs around lecturing others about rule of law and how its against terror & sh!t. if you can't even hold 1 person accountable for largest terror attack on canadian soil don't ever dare lecture others about rule of law.

1000s of GSBs were massacred in MH after MKG was assassinated. It was blacked out in media, nobody is playing victim card here. Riots happen and course get corrected, if there is no one screaming Khalistan  in Punjab, why are Kanedians raising such a hue and cry over Khalistan? They can fight the courts in India within the system without being seditious! 

43 minutes ago, Khota said:

I have been to Punjab so many times. There is no demand or desire for Khalistan. It is a visa scam and nothing more.

I do admire the bots.

This Khalistan issue is not a BJP thing, even during UPA MMS had raised the issue with the then PM over Kanedian support for Khalistanis. Why do you see BJP in every damn issue? 

15 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

This Khalistan issue is not a BJP thing, even during UPA MMS had raised the issue with the then PM over Kanedian support for Khalistanis. Why do you see BJP in every damn issue? 

That is true even MMS raised it but like I said there is one asking for Khalistan.

No one was listening to these misguided people. In Punjab when the preacher started **** AAP govt. easily took care of it.

I am a bigger fan of Modi than you are, and I think he is a good person but there are people in his party who want to win at any cost.

24 minutes ago, IndianRenegade said:

No brushing aside anything.  Every one of those involved regardless of what party they are from are are Indians, & committed heinous crimes against other Indians. Everyday that goes without justice is a shame for India. 

At least in India, 400 + have been convicted & the punishment was commensurate to the crime, is it enough? No every mastermind should face the full force of law, much of it was complicated by the party that perpetrated remained in power for a long time. 

But Canada totally whitewashed the crimes & runs around lecturing others about rule of law and how its against terror & sh!t. if you can't even hold 1 person accountable for largest terror attack on canadian soil don't ever dare lecture others about rule of law.

Good post.

Take it up with Canadian authorities and show them their hypocrisy. 

35 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

1000s of GSBs were massacred in MH after MKG was assassinated. It was blacked out in media, nobody is playing victim card here. Riots happen and course get corrected, if there is no one screaming Khalistan  in Punjab, why are Kanedians raising such a hue and cry over Khalistan? They can fight the courts in India within the system without being seditious! 

That is the right way to do things. Indian constitution allows dissent and protesting against India in foreign soil is very wrong. If there is a genuine grievance and I am sure there, will be it should be handled within the constitution and like you said in courts.

Few of these guys have some grievance but blow it out of proportion. Lot of them are getting Visas.

Depicting assassination of IG as an event is absolutely despicable. Every community has their idiots, are all Hindus representative of Godse. The answer is no.

4 hours ago, Muloghonto said:

Even better is to seize their property under terrorism and sedition laws. Khalistanis will be resolved in 5 seconds flat if GoI takes away all their lands in India. 

So in India under the auspices of the myriad of terrorism related laws, property of the accused can be sealed/attached. And seized only if the said property /immovable property was a part of a terror conspiracy.

Sedition laws have no such provisions.

2 hours ago, Khota said:

I do admire the bots.

The first part of your post is logical. My bestie is a Sikhni. We’ve been friends since we were around 5/6. Naturally, I have spent a lot of time at her home and met a lot of her extended family. Not once have I heard anything about Khalistan or anything about hating Hindus. If anything there was a bias against Muslims, mainly among the older generation in that family due to their experiences during the partition. 
Anecdotal, I know. But just stating it. 

Hate the BJP as much as you want. The reality is that there are referendums in Canada for secession from the Union of India. Doesn’t have much to do with who is in power in India. As a nation Canada is responsible for what goes on in her borders. For Canada to expect India to be all hugs and high fis over this is extremely naive. These are 2nd 3rd generation Indian Punjabis mostly. 
Think of a scenario, The Parsis of India start making noise about a Zoroastrian Iran and hold a referendum in Dadar Parsi Colony and advertise it all over the Internet in an attempt to instigate some of the remaining Parsis in Iran, do you think that Iran would be very pleased about it? 

4 minutes ago, Mariyam said:

The first part of your post is logical. My bestie is a Sikhni. We’ve been friends since we were around 5/6. Naturally, I have spent a lot of time at her home and met a lot of her extended family. Not once have I heard anything about Khalistan or anything about hating Hindus. If anything there was a bias against Muslims, mainly among the older generation in that family due to their experiences during the partition. 

Hate the BJP as much as you want. The reality is that there are referendums in Canada for secession from the Union of India. Doesn’t have much to do with who is in power in India. As a nation Canada is responsible for what goes on in her borders. For Canada to expect India to be all hugs and high fis over this is extremely naive. These are 2nd 3rd generation Indian Punjabis mostly. 
Think of a scenario, The Parsis of India start making noise about a Zoroastrian Iran and hold a referendum in Dadar Parsi Colony and advertise it all over the Internet in an attempt to instigate some of the remaining Parsis in Iran, do you think that Iran would be very pleased about it? 

I am not condoning that at all. They have no right to demonstrate against Indian interest on foreign soil. They can protest but Khalistan is a wrong idea.

6 minutes ago, Mariyam said:

I travel a lot. I have lot of Muslim Indian friends. Most of my friends are Hindus to be honest and no one has time for this nonsense. But the bots on this forum are something else.

2 hours ago, Khota said:

That is true even MMS raised it but like I said there is one asking for Khalistan.

No one was listening to these misguided people. In Punjab when the preacher started **** AAP govt. easily took care of it.

I am a bigger fan of Modi than you are, and I think he is a good person but there are people in his party who want to win at any cost.

What made you become one? I used to support Aap in the beginning, like many here in Delhi for the first 2 years, I guess at that time I was less mature.

In Punjab I must say Mann handled the amritpal episode in the best way. Bjp would not have done any better.

55 minutes ago, Mariyam said:

Forget peaceful referendums, the Khalistani Gurudwaras are openly displaying whom to target among Indian administration. That is not FoE, it is a declaration of war that some Kanedians are openly supporting! Pannu says Hindus to get out of Kaneda! How do you tolerate such behavior? If some Indian dies in this melee, Trudeau should be held responsible for mere pandering to vote banks 

Edited by coffee_rules

2 minutes ago, randomGuy said:

What made you become one? I used to support Aap in the beginning, like many here in Delhi for the first 2 years, I guess at that time I was less mature.

In Punjab I must say Mann handled the amritpal episode in the best way. Bjp would not have done any better.

I like Article 370 repeal, I like his economic policy but like Kejriwal a lot too. He is honest and no one could had diffused the situation any better in Punjab than AAP did. 

2 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

Forget peaceful referendums, the Khalistani Gurudwaras are openly displaying whom to target among Indian administration. That is not FoE, it is a declaration of war that some Kanedians are openly supporting! Pannu says Hindus to get out of Kaneda! How do you tolerate such behavior? If some Indian dies in this melee, Trudeau should be held responsible for mere pandering to vote banks 

One man says something and you amplify it. No one listens to him but I am not in Canada so you know better.

Interestingly, in all this Khalistan talks, none of these Khalistan sympathizers are asking for Nankana Sahib, Kartarpur Sahib, Lahore (capital of Ranjit Singh's empire), Dera Sahib in Lahore to be included in Khalistan's map. These are all very significant sites of importance for Sikhs. 

Shows you exactly where their design and funding is coming from. 

What happened to these Khalistanis - G phat gayi to ask for those from Pak? Roti unki khate ho to unpe kyu bhokoge tum log?

2 hours ago, Mariyam said:

So in India under the auspices of the myriad of terrorism related laws, property of the accused can be sealed/attached. And seized only if the said property /immovable property was a part of a terror conspiracy.

Sedition laws have no such provisions.

good to know. time to put an old school 10 kilo tala on their front doors.

12 minutes ago, Under_Score said:

The day Hardip Nijjar was murdered, I had said that too bad it wasn't Pannu instead because Pannu is an Asshole who yaps unwanted BS. The issue here is...if you talk about injustice against minorities in India, you get branded as anti-Indian. 

You mask your hatred of the majority and seek to impede the majority in the name of ' injustice to the minorities' crap. We see through your BS. Your position seeks to harm India as a nation state and that is sufficient for you to be branded anti-Indian.