Pak WC team not issued India visas.. yet

rangeelaraja

2 minutes ago, Gambit said:

Fake

Gambo!

Good to see some of the old goats still around. The other day, I saw fineleg starting a thread. RKT and his love for fast bowling still keeps him around. I remember a lot of our conversations on Umesh and Aaron. Keeping a watch on the speed of fast bowlers during domestic matches was fun.

Some others from the late 2000s era of ICF seem to have changed their ids, and I cannot figure out who they are, but the posting style looks familiar.

1 hour ago, saneindian said:

Gambo!

Good to see some of the old goats still around. The other day, I saw fineleg starting a thread. RKT and his love for fast bowling still keeps him around. I remember a lot of our conversations on Umesh and Aaron. Keeping a watch on the speed of fast bowlers during domestic matches was fun.

Some others from the late 2000s era of ICF seem to have changed their ids, and I cannot figure out who they are, but the posting style looks familiar.

Hopefully you are sticking here for the world cup?

Submitted the passport/documents on 19th. 

Recieved the documents back on 24th. That takes 5 days which possibly includes non working days as well. 

That's as fast as it can get with the Indian process. If poyz wanted to get it done faster, I don't know submit the documents three days earlier instead of doing the Randi Rona. 

Anyway , they're in Hyderabad. Great city , great food.