Pak WC team not issued India visas.. yet

rangeelaraja

https://www.espncricinfo.com/story/world-cup-pakistan-squad-yet-to-get-their-visas-less-than-48-hours-before-flying-out-to-india-1399966

Love this ragda that we are giving them. 

Telling them we don’t want you one moment more on our soil than required due to ICC commitments. 

Only team that has not been issued visas… hahahahaha

4 minutes ago, rangeelaraja said:

Why is PCB getting so prickly about getting discriminated ( just going off the report in our media ) ?

PCB & Pakistan cries all the time... Whole country is at least 3-4 times ahead of India in spreading fake propaganda in the world.  ISPR has trained them well. 

They have to stay relevant so they take India's name Everytime.  Least we should do is not give them bhav.  

Edited by Lone Wolf

@Trichromatic   - are you suggesting that cricinfo.com has started peddling agenda on behalf of greenbros ?

Pakistan squad receive visas less than 48 hours before flying out to India

The approval comes hours after the PCB wrote to the ICC expressing its displeasure at the delay in the issuance of the visas

https://www.espncricinfo.com/story/world-cup-pakistan-squad-receive-visas-less-than-48-hours-before-flying-out-to-india-1399966

12 minutes ago, Lone Wolf said:

PCB & Pakistan cries all the time... Whole country is at least 3-4 times ahead of India in spreading fake propaganda in the world.  ISPR has trained them well. 

They have to stay relevant so they take India's name Everytime.  Least we should do is not give them bhav.  

yes, they like to create a big hungama out of nothing

26 minutes ago, Vijy said:

yes, they like to create a big hungama out of nothing

Indeed...  Message they want to portray at home & cricketing world- India is petty,  India is scared,  India is playing dirty politics (special line for cricketing world),  They want to harm Pakistan cricket...  The victim card they keep playing.. 

Our fans don't understand this pattern.  

They indulge in conspiracy as well. 

33 minutes ago, Number said:

They applied on 19th. 5 working days is an expected time. 

I don't think Indian govt/BCCI thinks like you, we are hosting the tournament, lets maintain the grace.

You are clueless - this is not some ordinary Pak commoner applying tourist visa that 5 working days is expected time. 

This is a once in 4 years event and Pak cricket teams  visa application are always special Indias relationship with them and how we humiliated them by snatching their hosting rights in Asia Cup and moving it to Lanka. 

If India wanted it could have been done within 48 hours max

Ragda is the intent and I am glad it is happening. 

Edited by rangeelaraja
6 hours ago, rangeelaraja said:

You are clueless - this is not some ordinary Pak commoner applying tourist visa that 5 working days is expected time. 

This is a once in 4 years event and Pak cricket teams  visa application are always special Indias relationship with them and how we humiliated them by snatching their hosting rights in Asia Cup and moving it to Lanka. 

If India wanted it could have been done within 48 hours max

Ragda is the intent and I am glad it is happening. 

It’s not ragda, it’s petty politics. People from both countries seriously need to grow up and look after their own interests rather than being run by fake national propaganda…oh I mean “National interest”. 

8 hours ago, Aiden said:

Visas cleared only after PCB raised the issue with ICC :facepalm:Hope Pakistan returns the favor when the time comes for CT 2026 visa clearance to Indian team.

Uff, I don't know man. I don't think it's gonna happen in Pakistan .

With the political scenario in Pakistan, I suspect a lot of teams will toe BCCI line and look for alternatives .    So payback may not come anywhere near as quickly as PAK fans would hope for. 

Besides, this is routine for Pakistanis, Afghans, Iraqis, folks of Pakistani origin(After David Headley) to be given security clearance before getting visa.  

So I'm not sure it's anything personal.  

Or maybe it is. PCB did try to swindle BCCI by filing lawsuits seeking compensation from them for not touring etc. 

And PCB did do a lot of drama to avoid western and Northern India.