Massive disaster averted : Sabotage attempt to derail Udaipur -Jaipur VandeBharat Express Train

rangeelaraja

This is not treason - this is pure terror.  I am surprised the vande bharat trains don't have sensors and cameras to scan obstructions on the track and 

Automatic train protection systems.

Several 100 people would have died if this was not detected through vigilant railway staff.   This calls for capital punishment of perpetrators if identified.

https://x.com/Incognito_qfs/status/1708785011649028420?s=20

16 minutes ago, sandeep said:

Horrible thing done by a horrible person.

But the tweet linked here has bigotry embedded it.  

Such casual bigotry is disgusting and is also damaging to our country and society.  Those who practice it, support it, enable it, are not "patriots", but traitors themselves.  

-Agreed the bigotry in the tweet is totally unwarranted and repulsive. 

But it is not far away from reality that ISI sleeper cells recruit minorities and often times a particular brainwashed minority to execute such barbarism. 

52 minutes ago, sandeep said:

Horrible thing done by a horrible person.

But the tweet linked here has bigotry embedded it.  

Such casual bigotry is disgusting and is also damaging to our country and society.  Those who practice it, support it, enable it, are not "patriots", but traitors themselves.  

@sandeep  Nobody wants to be a bigot.....and that tweet sounded ugly....but history keeps repeating itself again and again and again- this is from TODAY.

Sabotage again.

https://www.ndtv.com/india-news/all-3-terror-suspects-arrested-today-engineers-one-was-doing-phd-cops-4442864#pfrom=home-ndtv_topscroll

4 minutes ago, rangeelaraja said:

How do you know that these two countries are or are not abetting sleeper cells to do this ?

Even if they are, why are our people doing it? 99% of the blame goes on those who physically put those stones, metal pieces etc. 

Also if you remember opposition parties like AAP, SP, TMC damaged Vande Bharat trains when they were launched. 

Edited by Gollum

12 minutes ago, Gollum said:

Even if they are, why are our people doing it? 99% of the blame goes on those who physically put those stones, metal pieces etc. 

Also if you remember opposition parties like AAP, SP, TMC damaged Vande Bharat trains when they were launched. 

I have been a huge advocate of the highest forms of punishment for identified culprits - life imprisonment or capital punishment.

The punishment should be highly publicized to serve as a deterrent.

Fcuuk the foreign media and their talk about how we have become " autocratic" and "intolerant".  They are all aligned to damage India.

If Modi govt can wipe TMC and AAP from the political scene- they would have done a tremendous job. Both these parties are far more dangerous to India's national security than INC.

28 minutes ago, rangeelaraja said:

I have been a huge advocate of the highest forms of punishment for identified culprits - life imprisonment or capital punishment.

The punishment should be highly publicized to serve as a deterrent.

Fcuuk the foreign media and their talk about how we have become " autocratic" and "intolerant".  They are all aligned to damage India.

If Modi govt can wipe TMC and AAP from the political scene- they would have done a tremendous job. Both these parties are far more dangerous to India's national security than INC.

And DMK. Also the Kerala commies. With opposition parties like these who needs enemies? 

8 hours ago, Gollum said:

And DMK. Also the Kerala commies. With opposition parties like these who needs enemies? 

Yes, once BJP returns to power in 2024 which I am strongly expecting..I'd like them to ruthless decimate these 4 regional parties:

1) TMC

2) DMK

3)AAP

4) CPI/CPM

Basically repeat what they did to Shiv Sena and NCP.

Create moles, divisions, subversion - saam, daam, dand, bhed as they say.

These 4 political parties are the biggest threat to our national unity and integrity.

5 hours ago, Lord said:

Trains should have some system to avoid this. This is very scary.

When you are travelling fast on a train there is no way to detect small (but damaging) rods and boulders. This has to be a manual effort done through vigilence. 

14 minutes ago, bharathh said:

When you are travelling fast on a train there is no way to detect small (but damaging) rods and boulders. This has to be a manual effort done through vigilence. 

There is a way to send a  passenger-less dispatcher rail like 2-3  km ahead of the actual train to ensure the track is good. If the dispatcher rail identifies issues- it signals the passenger train to break. This system would have caught this.

That would bottleneck the already overloaded rail system in India. We are apparently running at 150% capacity atm. Until the last 10 yrs we hardly upgraded the British rail roads. 

I had posted this earlier - but check this out for an understand of how much work our railway systems require. Great video IMO

9 minutes ago, bharathh said:

That would bottleneck the already overloaded rail system in India. We are apparently running at 150% capacity atm. Until the last 10 yrs we hardly upgraded the British rail roads. 

I had posted this earlier - but check this out for an understand of how much work our railway systems require. Great video IMO

I agree, but railway security comes at a price I guess. 

The other option would be to equip all the trains with hi-tech sensors to identify obstructions on the tracks.  Don't think that would come cheap either.