Major terror attack underway in Gaza Strip

ravishingravi

7 minutes ago, bharathh said:

Hezbollah joins the jihad by firing on Israel from Lebanon. Could turn into a multi-front confrontation for Israel. Big complication is that it is not regular army but terrorist squads doing the fighting. Difficult to fight enemies from the dark.

The hostages are going to be a huge issue for Israel. The Hamas has taken numerous hostages. 

Gaza has wrote its death sentence in the short term... Also  High ranking Israeli General captured in a fortified facility with 20-30 gunmen..  

This is shameful for a professional military.  Pakistan level clown show. 

Will be interesting if Lebanon Egypt Iran escalate when all hell breaks loose on Gaza...  

West Asia is going to be one hell of a mess from here on

Edited by Lone Wolf

1 hour ago, rangeelaraja said:

Why would Hamas do something suicidal like this knowing for sure that not only will Israel will rain HELL on them in brutal retaliation, but it will also have the support of almost the entire world except Iran ?

Money and recruitment. It's not suicidal. Puppeteers know what they are doing. 

43 minutes ago, Lone Wolf said:

IDF has some great numbers in female recruits...  This is what happens when you allow Women in Armed forces.  Wokes will cry about it but it is truth.  

I am not sure IDF is as good as it is being projected rn.  Their aerial attack forces are superior but I am not sure how battle hardened is their ground infantry.  

Response has been meek so far.  Maybe coz of hostages backdoor negotiations are going on. 

1/1 Continue watching after the ad Visit Advertiser websiteGO TO PAGE

The difference is Israel for all its ruthlessness aren't terrorists in the mould of Hamas, ISIS. While the latter revel at the visuals of killing, & r*ping of women & children, the Israeli state wouldn't want visuals that show them committing war crimes. 

They still care about casualties to their ppl unlike the terrorists, it wouldn't take a more than a few hours to randomly attack some ppl in Gaza. But considering the level of intel failure to have allowed this to happen Israel is still probably licking its wounds, trying to first do damage assessment, & plugging the holes in its defenses. 

Once they gather their bearings they will systematically dismantle Gaza while reducing their causality.  

3 minutes ago, Gollum said:

Uninformed morons. Saying free Palestine is cool for some reason among people despite knowing what kind of ppl they are. 

I considered myself an ally to the community but now stay away from any form of public endorsement for the alphabet soup. They lost me with multiple genders. 

I am happy to treat any person as equal and still feel all deserve equal rights to live as they please, but this movement has been hijacked by ultra left leaning idiots. The community have become useful idiots to a variety of sinister orgs. 

Edited by bharathh

Historically how does endemic violence of this nature end ? I am trying to think that after 10000 + people who will die in next few months, how does this resolve itself ?

There is enough incentives on both sides to keep going. The latest images will make Israel more hawkish on defence and anti terror operations. And the innocents who will die in Gaza will create more recruitments for Hamas. It's a mess and pressure where men have turned into animals. Hate is a drug like love is a drug. A more potent one. 

Am I wrong to think that apart from nuclear there isn't much else left ? But this is not 1945 ? Nuclear will have a reaction. 

6 hours ago, sandeep said:

But seeing the coverage of this terrorist invasion instantly took me back to the helpless horror I felt on 26th November when the city where I was born was attacked. 

Not to  be selfish, but I do not think the day is far before a similar 'multi-prong' attack is inflicted in India.  And as the Israel experience shows, no matter how well funded well trained your defense forces are - when evil creatures attack en masse like this, its almost impossible to protect.

One difference, is we always have internal sabotage. Its nearly 15 years, and we still can’t answer about the 26/11 local help. 

Our history has many institutions in our country, to common man being corrupt and traitor.

3 minutes ago, someone said:

Gaza itself aren’t so simple ground. There are many underground tunnels and so it’s not easy to get back the hostages. Its a solid and well worked trap.

That is similar to the 82 Lebanon War on why Israel suffered…

Doesn't matter. They have to gonin to flush out the cockroaches

6 hours ago, sandeep said:

I have reservations about the apartheid that Israel conducts.  

Yes, Israel is no saint in this conflict, far from it.

But sad to see the way civilians were targeted, including children, that innocent German tourist killed and paraded naked, a young girl shot dead in front of her family.....horrible images. 

Had it just been Hamas vs IDF, wouldn't have got this much global attention. 

24 minutes ago, someone said:

One difference, is we always have internal sabotage. Its nearly 15 years, and we still can’t answer about the 26/11 local help. 

Our history has many institutions in our country, to common man being corrupt and traitor.

21% -Arab population in Israel . They too will have internal support 

6 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

21% -Arab population in Israel . They too will have internal support 

That remains to be seen given the large scale loophole.

Nevertheless, we have the country filled with utmost compromised people. Be it army, political parties, courts, universities, diplomats, think tanks, media, common people.

1 hour ago, Gollum said:

Yes, Israel is no saint in this conflict, far from it.

But sad to see the way civilians were targeted, including children, that innocent German tourist killed and paraded naked, a young girl shot dead in front of her family.....horrible images. 

Had it just been Hamas vs IDF, wouldn't have got this much global attention. 

The only way this ends - if ever - is if a peace-loving leader who focuses on economic development of Palestinians emerges. And if Israel will be willing to meet that person's vision with a handshake.

But in a world where populism is rising, communal affinities trump compassion towards *all humans*, where leaders are ready to exploit these sentiments to divide-and-rule rather than work for economic development, this is highly unlikely.

Over the past 3 decades, I have believed that - with the spread of technology, better trade, better mobility, better healthcare, better intercultural understanding, and most importantly, growth in food production - humanity is headed towards a more verdant future, but it is very difficult to shake off the feeling now that it all for nought.

9 hours ago, sandeep said:

I have reservations about the apartheid that Israel conducts.  

But seeing the coverage of this terrorist invasion instantly took me back to the helpless horror I felt on 26th November when the city where I was born was attacked. 

Not to  be selfish, but I do not think the day is far before a similar 'multi-prong' attack is inflicted in India.  And as the Israel experience shows, no matter how well funded well trained your defense forces are - when evil creatures attack en masse like this, its almost impossible to protect against. 

There is absolutely no tolerance for such wanton murder and horror inflicted on innocents.  There just isn't.

November 26th makes me mad.

There was enough proof that Pakistan Navy was involved. If it was Modi he would have handled it much better than the impotent Congress govt. 

If it was me, I would have ordered the IAF to destroy Karachi Harbor irrespective of the losses. No sharing the evidence, no talks, nothing. Bomb, bomb and bomb some more.