Opening Ceremony During India vs Pakistan ICC CWC 2023 Game, Arijit Singh to Perform - REPORT

LehraDo

16 minutes ago, raki05 said:

Modiya pagla gaya hai… I hope Modi and Shah dont leave their office work and come to watch this match. That would be even more pathetic, what’s wrong with these morons Ye shah ji ka loda ekdum jahil hai. 

Yogi ji ko intezaam Dena tha..

WC Khatam hote tak poori Pakistan team ki gharwapsi karwa detey

9 hours ago, Austin 3:!6 said:

Indian govt 365 days bash Pakiatan, don't want to play bilateral cricket against them but then make special provision only for them come multination events. 

Remember how CAB/Mamta Banerjee felicitated ex Pak players and took them in chariot ride prior to T20 WC game in 2016?

Now they are doing opening ceremony in middle of the tournamnet just bcoz we are playing Pakistan.

On one hand we don't want to play Pakistan due to cross border terrorism and then gives them special treatment in ICC events. BCCIs stance on cricket with Pakistan is so hypocritical.

BCCI is maha chadermod,they want to milk it to eternity

3 minutes ago, Lord said:

money

That is an insult to all other teams.What the hell are they doing it for, on one hand you don't play them anywhere and now you want to give them special status in the world cup.

How is BCCI different from PCB in arrranging a reserve day just for India match.

Is BCCI lacking money to do this nonsense.What is his father doing?

3 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

All newspapers have carried this story, not just twittertatti. If it happens despite all the outrage India is showing, I will ban watching all India matches and support non-Indian team to win the WC. Chewtiya fcukers. 

I cannot agree with you more.This is complete slap on everyone's face.

Ridiculous nonsense.  Only in India will an opening ceremony happen in the middle of the tournament.  No one to question, no accountability.

I for one won't be watching it.

Imagine what would happen if Pakistan then goes on to win..Rizwan doing his stuff..Waqar/Raja in commentary laughing.etc.etc.!!