Heinrich Klaasen. What is he on ?

jf1gp_1

We all first saw him 5yrs ago, at that point entire world was struggling to read kul-cha but he hammered them in an ODI series. Even SKY will have a tough time keeping up with him. Reminds me of impact Klusener created in 99 WC. He will be the big one during IPL auction. 

27 minutes ago, jf1gp_1 said:

Reminds me of impact Klusener created in 99 WC.

I was thinking the same thing - but then there is one difference.

Klusener just pushed the Saffies over the finish line with his hitting to win them matches.

Klaasen seems to bludgeon the opposition out of the game - end result is huge wins for SA.

It must be said that the supporting cast for SA batting wise now is better than 1999. That time besides Klusener everyone was shaky.... Today if not QDK, there is Rassie, if not Rassie there is Markram and Miller has not even started yet....Hendricks and Jansen can hit as well. That fellow Coetzee and Maharaj can contribute 10-15 quickly too.

2 hours ago, hitman1980 said:

Bethi ganga mein toh sab haath dho lete hain .. Real value comes to picture when going gets tough .. Vs Nederland when the pitch was not a flat road and there was pressure .. This amazing batsman scored only 28 when he had a chance to play a really long inning which would have actually mattered ..

This. Always need a set base to fire.

De Kock has been better than him.

1 hour ago, rollingstoned said:

2006 series. Guy retired too early I felt. 

Only batsman who was as brutal as Kemp when on song is/was Andre Russell and Yusuf Pathan in prime..It was Kemp who got Ganguly back in side by annihilating and brutalizing indian bowlers and when india lost all those odi matches pressure grew, Ganguly came back to the test side and rest is history 

11 hours ago, jf1gp_1 said:

We all first saw him 5yrs ago, at that point entire world was struggling to read kul-cha but he hammered them in an ODI series. Even SKY will have a tough time keeping up with him. Reminds me of impact Klusener created in 99 WC. He will be the big one during IPL auction. 

Already signed up by that crap SRH franchise. They would be silly to let him go 

1 hour ago, User30773 said:

If Pak beat them today, they may be at risk of not making the KO

That's very much possible. SA still needs 2 wins to confirm their Semi Final qualification, unless they want to depend upon results of other teams.

They lose today to Pakistan, then they will have to win 2 matches of the remaining ones against India, Afghanistan, NZ.