Another KO heartbreak loading

14 minutes ago, mikeypbadana86 said:

Good reality check for India. Remember, this is the 1st time India is playing batting first on a worn out Lucknow pitch. Kohli was looking okay with good strokes until he tried to hit his way through. This will help him visualize or prepare for an early wicket scenario in knock out.

Iyyer is a weak link. Gill too is not contributing. So team management needs to address both the issues.

Out of Iyer/Surya put in whoever performs better once Pandya comes back.

Gill hopefully should come good. Apart from today's dismissal, all were trying to accelerate.

2 hours ago, deathmonger said:

Out of Iyer/Surya put in whoever performs better once Pandya comes back.

Gill hopefully should come good. Apart from today's dismissal, all were trying to accelerate.

nope, gill is a flashy weak-team flat-pitch bully.

6 hours ago, Sharjah-Harjah said:

Gill has been all at sea against quality pacers, specially in dippers. Average of 22 is pathetic in the World Cup, no matter how you slice it. Iyer also looks overhyped and a worse player of short ball than even Imam. With Pandya injured, this batting unit is over reliant on Kohli and Rohit, the latter of whom has been a midget in KOs for 15 years now. Is this another heartbreak in KO loading?

why doesn't your feckless team never make it to KOs of ODI WC? not enough associate nations for zimbabar and co to score cheap runs and dedicate those knocks to gaza, hezbollah, etc?

Ind are the only unbeaten team so far and hv won 6 out of 6 games.  Whereas minnow Pak hv won just 2 out of 6 games despite having played so many games at the same venue.  On top of that, a d!ckhead from the same minnow land is busy lecturing us about "Heartbreak".     :hysterical: No wonder their team is performing just like their sh!t economy.  

10 hours ago, Lord said:

Dhoni needed to man up and come up the order. His whole job was to prevent collapses.

Dhoni, Bhaji, Yuvraj, Gangully, Raina, Sehwag, and Gambhir. These guys used to save the best for KOs and big moments. 
If this team fails again in KO, it would be a very disappointing journey for this Indian generation of cricketers. I hope they rise to the occasion, they deserve a title, specially Kohli and Rohit. 

For India to lose a final I think we would need a collective failure from all the batsmen. I have much more faith in the bowlers than our batsmen delivering in a big game.

Im more worried if Hitman gets out early, Gill, Kohli, Pandya, KL is a brittle middle order.

I can see us going with a tuk tuk approach if we bat first in any final. As Hitman will know, runs on the board is more important than putting up an above par score.

57 minutes ago, SRT100 said:

For India to lose a final I think we would need a collective failure from all the batsmen. I have much more faith in the bowlers than our batsmen delivering in a big game.

Im more worried if Hitman gets out early, Gill, Kohli, Pandya, KL is a brittle middle order.

I can see us going with a tuk tuk approach if we bat first in any final. As Hitman will know, runs on the board is more important than putting up an above par score.

Yeah that's why I want Iyer to do well in the next few matches as he is a stable guy.

Rohit Gill Kohli KL Iyer Pandya Jadeja Ashwin is a decent batting lineup.