Heart wrenching Yuvraj Interview

ravishingravi

My school friends still remind me of the time that I was calling for us to pick Yuvraj Singh. I think it was U19 Match vs Sri Lanka and I had never seen ball striking like this. When they picked him, no one knew of him. I told my friends he is going to X factor vs Australia. And he was. One of my proud moments. Beginners luck. 

Over the years having seen the man, what is evident is the sheer hurt of abused childhood he carries. It's absolutely naked. The boy never grew up. He is like an unformed being. The price for success was loss of innocence. Hope he finds closure. 

On 11/6/2023 at 5:17 AM, ravishingravi said:

My school friends still remind me of the time that I was calling for us to pick Yuvraj Singh. I think it was U19 Match vs Sri Lanka and I had never seen ball striking like this. When they picked him, no one knew of him. I told my friends he is going to X factor vs Australia. And he was. One of my proud moments. Beginners luck. 

Over the years having seen the man, what is evident is the sheer hurt of abused childhood he carries. It's absolutely naked. The boy never grew up. He is like an unformed being. The price for success was loss of innocence. Hope he finds closure. 

What is heart-wrenching? Haven't watched it. Just wanted to know. I hate the podcaster. He is very irritating with too much Bro, Dude... He caters to a teen crowd, I guess,

Edited by coffee_rules

1 hour ago, coffee_rules said:

What is heart-wrenching? Haven't watched it. Just wanted to know. I hate the podcaster. He is very irritating with too much Bro, Dude... He caters to a teen crowd, I guess,

His questions are good, starting from layman to in-depth and he can hold long conversations, his guests are from various fields not just from a few fields. These 2 points are very strong, hence the podcast is very famous.

I don't like his way of talking, accent, bro dude etc. Also, he makes faces. He should stop making faces.

21 hours ago, randomGuy said:

His questions are good, starting from layman to in-depth and he can hold long conversations, his guests are from various fields not just from a few fields. These 2 points are very strong, hence the podcast is very famous.

I don't like his way of talking, accent, bro dude etc. Also, he makes faces. He should stop making faces.

That bro thing is so fake man. Also seems to have issues every guests have to have a common ground.

6 minutes ago, Lord said:

That bro thing is so fake man. Also seems to have issues every guests have to have a common ground.

Unfortunately, many Indian men like this ranveer allahbadia, Varun Dhawan etc. sound gay to me when they speak English and try to show emotion. Emotions such as excitement happiness etc. I wonder don't these guys listen to themselves speak sometimes.

Good examples for Indian men to follow on how to sound when speaking English are Ravi shastri, abhijeet chavda, gavaskar, Kohli, gaurav Kapoor etc. 

On 11/8/2023 at 10:07 PM, coffee_rules said:

On 11/9/2023 at 8:55 PM, Lord said:

I think we are a bit......over the hill :laugh: This is a trend I see from whoever born in 90s and after. He is not catering to the teen crowd and is not fake. They grew up with it. This is how people are these days. It is you guys who are out of touch with reality. Need to be in with the new or be called an old fart.

PS - I would rather be called a bro rather than a sir or something worse, an uncle :fear1:

1 hour ago, Real McCoy said:

I think we are a bit......over the hill :laugh: This is a trend I see from whoever born in 90s and after. He is not catering to the teen crowd and is not fake. They grew up with it. This is how people are these days. It is you guys who are out of touch with reality. Need to be in with the new or be called an old fart.

PS - I would rather be called a bro rather than a sir or something worse, an uncle :fear1:

MmmK, Boomer!!  

On 11/8/2023 at 10:07 PM, coffee_rules said:

Embarrassed himself in front of everyone meeting Modi