Ravichandran Ashwin appreciation thread

randomGuy

1 minute ago, randomGuy said:

Senior-most player at 37 years of age. Champion performer over the years, won India many matches. Team combination after Pandya injury doesn't allow him to play in the XI unfortunately. No ego, carries towels, water bottles to on-field players. Shows what a fantastic team man he is.

He's just collecting material for some "Kutti youtube videos."

2 hours ago, randomGuy said:

Senior-most player at 37 years of age. Champion performer over the years, won India many matches. Team combination after Pandya injury doesn't allow him to play in the XI unfortunately. No ego, carries towels, water bottles to on-field players. Shows what a fantastic team man he is.

Huh? Does he have an option

Ashwin/Bhuvi PR is pathetic.

Champion performer has been booted out since 2017 and only now came back undeservedly.

16 hours ago, Lord said:

Huh? Does he have an option

Ashwin/Bhuvi PR is pathetic.

Champion performer has been booted out since 2017 and only now came back undeservedly.

I haven't been following cricket, so I don't know of other options. I assume he must be good even now to be chosen for the team. There is a natural tendency for someone as senior as Ashwin to feel bad in this role...I am sure Sachin fanboys would understand if they imagine Sachin in this role.

He is the brain behind the spinners.. paras mhambrey gives input to fast bowlers.. ashwin is the defacto spin bowling coach.. if you remember indias fortune turned after the drinks break after 32nd over.. just before the hurdle ashwin was seeing giving some instructions to kuldeep.. he is a much better reader of the game than anybody.. i m glad he is there.. he not playing is kind of a lucky mascot .. cue final gabba test..