Narendra Modi (Panoti) Stadium

36 minutes ago, AuxiliA said:

Most of those negative vibes were falsely orchestrated. All the Pak controversies, bogus pitch tampering allegations, ball switching, toss fixing and what not.

Only sad part of this WC was our loss in the final. Had we won, this would have been the best WC ever for us.

Naah, scheduling was pathetic.

It took so much time to release the schedule and tickets. It was left at the end time.

Then they released very few tickets initially. Kept releasing more during the tournament.

KOs were organised during Diwali and Chhath. With no tickets in hand, I had multiple flight tickets booked with cancellation option and I had no confirmation about my travel plans.

Initially there was email notifications whenever tickets were released, later none.

India SA or Ind SL tickets were released at midnight, and I had no clue. 

For semi final, I ended up attempting on road with my laptop on, looked odd for others, and didn't even get tickets.

Watched 2 matches, India-Pak and Ind-Eng. Seating was horrible at Ekana and had body ache after the match.

How is anyone suppose to plan for so called global event?

1 hour ago, vice said:

where was it well established? lol

No, Mohali PCA stadium just hosted SMAT final leg  matches and even hosted during  INdia Australia series prior to wc.   BCCI babus didn't want to host in Punjab, Made BS excuse had ICC had issues with Mohali stadium after there was public uproar.  It was Mullanpur stadium that is new one,

Fk BCCI,

Fk Modi G@ndu

Go cry to Rajiv Shukla a Congress leader who told the press about it. 

8 hours ago, Mariyam said:

TBH, I attended the games against SL and NZ (Semi Finals) at the Wankhede.

I didn't know Sir Viv's full name. @BacktoCricaddict :p:

Hardly a knowledgeable fan.

If you clap when Pakistani players hit 4s and 6s and give a standing ovation when they take a victory lap === knowledgeable fan. They are the Indian version of stiff upper-lipped, tea-sipping holding the tea cup with just the index finger and the thumb,, snooty-nosed elite Poms  that come to watch a game at the Lord’s!!

Edited by coffee_rules
1 hour ago, coffee_rules said:

Sad if you don’t read newspapers or believe in Pakistani or AAP YouTubers. 

You said it was well established that Mohali stadium going under renovation for Kohli's 100th Test match.

LMAO? what Kohli has played 111 Test matches already and the 100th Test at Mohali happened over a year ago on March 4, 2022

And  it just hosted India -Australia series before the world cup and just a week ago hosted final leg of SMAT t20 domestic tournament. How is it well established? please provide proof. 

Lol at Kohl's 100th Test match,  you're the one who needs to read news.  You're only about 1 year late about Kohli's 100th Test. It already happened March 4, 2022

This just proves how people make up stuff right on this forum without any knowledge.

first kangresi, then pakistani, then AAP

Edited by vice
1 minute ago, coffee_rules said:

Sad if you don’t read newspapers or believe in Pakistani or AAP YouTubers. 

Neither Mohali nor Kotla were ready for the tournament. BCCI gave 50 cr to each stadium for outfield and seating etc renovation, while DDCA got additional 20-25 cr for renovation. 

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/sports/cricket/icc-world-cup/arun-jaitley-stadium-to-undergo-major-renovation-ahead-of-odi-world-cup-ddca-aims-to-enhance-fan-experience/articleshow/101338152.cms?from=mdr

https://www.insidesport.in/cricket-better-ticketing-imported-grass-bcci-allocates-rs-50-cr-for-each-world-cup-2023-stadium/

Additionally over 500 cr were spent on Kotla for renovation in last 5 years. 

https://www.outlookindia.com/magazine/story/the-kotla-is-on-fire/294128

Compare this to 800 crore construction cost of Narendra Modi stadium. 

8 minutes ago, vice said:

You said it was well established that Mohali stadium going under renovation  when it just hosted India -Australia series before the world cup and just a week ago hosted final leg of SMAT t20 domestic tournament. How is it well established? please provide proof

first kangresi, then pakistani, then AAP

Those are just excuses given to deny match to a state board controlled by AAP.

2 hours ago, AuxiliA said:

Most of those negative vibes were falsely orchestrated. All the Pak controversies, bogus pitch tampering allegations, ball switching, toss fixing and what not.

Only sad part of this WC was our loss in the final. Had we won, this would have been the best WC ever for us.

Lol, this is the funniest thing I heard right after waking up in the morning. Thanks for brightening my what was going to be a dull day. 

India aur uske naive fans. 

1 hour ago, Trichromatic said:

Neither Mohali nor Kotla were ready for the tournament. BCCI gave 50 cr to each stadium for outfield and seating etc renovation, while DDCA got additional 20-25 cr for renovation. 

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/sports/cricket/icc-world-cup/arun-jaitley-stadium-to-undergo-major-renovation-ahead-of-odi-world-cup-ddca-aims-to-enhance-fan-experience/articleshow/101338152.cms?from=mdr

https://www.insidesport.in/cricket-better-ticketing-imported-grass-bcci-allocates-rs-50-cr-for-each-world-cup-2023-stadium/

Additionally over 500 cr were spent on Kotla for renovation in last 5 years. 

https://www.outlookindia.com/magazine/story/the-kotla-is-on-fire/294128

Compare this to 800 crore construction cost of Narendra Modi stadium. 

half the stadiums listed required substantial upgrades but they still hosted the WC, i.e Delhi Mumbai, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Dharamshala

Edited by vice
3 minutes ago, Sean Bradley said:

Lol, this is the funniest thing I heard right after waking up in the morning. Thanks for brightening my what was going to be a dull day. 

India aur uske naive fans. 

Looks like you are having a blast after our Final loss. Enjoy while it lasts..

I would much rather prefer to be a 'naive' fan than a fair weather fan cum petty troll like you. 

25 minutes ago, Lone Wolf said:

Darbari Media:phehe:

9 minutes ago, Sean Bradley said:

India has never won an ICC event since Chicha Narendranath Modigore has taken over as PM. We all now know what needs to be done to win the next WC. 

Lol Let's face it. This final loss will be the most fun you guys will have coz we know what will happen in 2024 and then again in 2029. :dontknow:

1 minute ago, AuxiliA said:

Lol Let's face it. This final loss will be the most fun you guys will have coz we know what will happen in 2024 and then again in 2029. :dontknow:

Let that happen if it does. But as a fan I wish that these politicians stop infiltration of the sport and leave Indian cricket aside.

That's not too much to ask for i believe. 

1 minute ago, Sean Bradley said:

Let that happen if it does. But as a fan I wish that these politicians stop infiltration of the sport and leave Indian cricket aside.

That's not too much to ask for i believe. 

I fricking hate politicians in sports bodies myself. I wish that nepo b***h Jay Shah goes away ASAP. I won't even mind him having a heart attack. He's an enormous liability anyway.

But if you think Modi losing and Pappu becoming the next PM will be for good then God help you. Good luck with that.