India vs Australia 3rd T20 - Guwahati - 28 Nov

Haha.. Not watching this ****.. Just checked the score on CB. 

Krishna - 32 off 12 so far... :rofl:  and this guy was replacement. I have time and again said.. This Krishna is a trundler and will get smashed left right and center. Selectors keep selecting him because they are all fukin losers like who watch these gutter players. 

2 minutes ago, Nonbeliever said:

There is no point playing these useless bilaterals.  We should play more multi countries tournaments just to get habitual of playing in knockouts.  Even after 4 days I find myself sitting in modi stadium with scenes of Aussies celebrating.  Never felt so down.  Don't know when I will be out of this mess. 

good point... but with t20 wc every other year & IPL kos every year do we have an excuse?

6 minutes ago, nitinbwj said:

Haha.. Not watching this ****.. Just checked the score on CB. 

Krishna - 32 off 12 so far... :rofl:  and this guy was replacement. I have time and again said.. This Krishna is a trundler and will get smashed left right and center. Selectors keep selecting him because they are all fukin losers like who watch these gutter players. 

Plenty of fans of this trundler on this forum as wel..

Most of those "experts" in fast bowling threads wanted Prasidh to replace Mo Shami

And these losers have the balls to make fun of Dravid and Laxman's "iq" 

ha ha ha