Gambhir and Sreesanth get into a spat

sage

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/sports/cricket/news/smile-when-gautam-gambhirs-reply-to-sreesanth/articleshow/105804454.cms?from=mdr

The former India teammates got engaged in a heated argument during a Legends League Cricket (LLC) match on Wednesday. Gautam was playing for India Capitals while Sreesanth was playing for Gujarat Giants. While it is not clear what started the fight, Sreesanth could be seen giving Gautam Gambhir a long stare after getting hit for boundaries. Then the former India opener also stared back.

Then in a separate video, the two could be seen charging at each other. Sreesanth later said in a video on Instagram that Gautam Gambhir called him a 'fixer'.

"I have not used a single bad word or used a single abusive word to him. I only said, "What are you saying? What are you saying?" In fact, I kept laughing in a sarcastic way because he kept calling me "Fixer, fixer, you are a fixer, F*** off fixer". This is the language that was used." Sreesanth said in an Instagram post. "When they were trying to control him, he kept on calling me fixer," Sreesanth said.

Legends league sledging :fight:

https://www.instagram.com/p/C0hQBq8MgA4/?utm_source=ig_embed&ig_rid=1cff6f0f-514d-4e58-886b-d94a21d1755c

In another video, Sreesanth said that he was not at fault.

"I am not at all at fault here. I just wanted to clear the air straight away. What Mr Gauti has done, sooner or later all of you will get to know. The words which he used and the things he said on a cricket field, live, is not acceptable. My family, my state, everybody has gone through so much. I fought that battle with all your support. Now people want to down me for no reason. Even when my team is doing well, he said things he shouldn't have said. I will surely let you know what he said,” Sreesanth said.

"What's the point of representing people if you don't respect your own colleagues? Even in live broadcasting when he is asked about Virat, he never speaks about him, he speaks about something else. I don't want to go further in detail. Just want to say I am very hurt and my family is hurt and my dear ones are hurt. And the way he said things…. Just want to I haven't used a single bad word or a single abuse, nothing. He just kept on saying words which he always does,” Sreesanth added.

Sreesanth's wife Bhuvneshwari also reacted on the incident.

Latest and Breaking News on NDTV

Sreesanth got enough punishment.

I think cricketers playing in IPL shouldn’t be banned from international cricket even if they fix matches, just ban them from the low quality league.

Let them play international cricket, they didn’t cheat with their motherland , cheating on their already corrupt franchises shouldn’t count

MP ka kaam chor kar duniya mein baaki sab kuch karta hai yeh Gambhir, BJP continues to play a joke on the nation, Parliament session ongoing and this guy is playing a stupid league. Last session ke waqt he was busy with commentary, then IPL ke liye bhi time off lega. Baatein karta hai badi badi, abe chomu first discharge your duties for which you were elected in the world's largest democracy. 

Edited by Gollum