Aamir Khan's daughter Iran Khan-Nupur Shikhare's wedding venue decked up with lights

Haarkarjeetgaye

https://www.indiatvnews.com/entertainment/news/aamir-khans-daughter-iran-khan-nupur-shikhares-wedding-venue-decked-up-for-their-special-day-watch-2024-01-02-909901

Aamir Khan's daughter Ira Khan's pre-wedding festivities have begun.

Aamir Khan'daughter Ira is getting all geared up for marriage with her boyfriend Nupur Shikhare today and the celebrations have already begun. A video of Iran Khan's wedding venue is now going viral on social media. In the clip, Ira Khan's house is all decked up in purple and golden fairy lights. The families are now holding pre-wedding festivities. 

Ira Khan has been constantly sharing updates about her pre-wedding festivities on social media. Earlier, Actress Mithila Palkar took to her Instagram handle and shared a picture on her Stories wherein she can be seen with the bride and the groom. 

In another Insta Stories, Ira can be seen posing with her boyfriend Nupur along with Mithila and two other family members. For the celebrations, Ira donned a red-coloured saree while Nupur wore a long red kurta along with a black pajama. The duo got engaged in Italy in 2022, following which they hosted an engagement party in Mumbai for close friends and family. 

In the post, she even shared a series of picture from heer engagement day. Along with the pictures, she penned a long note for her partner and wrote, ''I don’t think I tell you enough or am able to express the extent of my love and appreciation for you. I know you and I both feel it when we cuddle though. You are an integral part and variable of the environment that has helped me grow. I don’t think you’ll ever know the extent of it nor will I be able to articulate it. And there’s still the whole other side of what you bring to my life that goes beyond, and that is outside of, personal growth. And it’s an equally big and amazing side. The fun, love, companionship, stimulus, awe.. I could go on. I don’t believe in destiny but now I understand why someone may think destiny exists. I just wanted to say I love you. And thank you. And I love you more.'

21 hours ago, BacktoCricaddict said:

Is he related to Jaykant Shikhare? Atha maajhi satakli re. 

Jayant Shikhare ka majhi bilkul satak jaayegi if he sees the groom’s attire. Looks a bozo trying to make a statement..Yeda saala

1. If Bollywood's khan heroes(Aamir, Salman ,saif...) marry Hindu girls, it is nice that their sisters/daughters marry Hindu boys.

2. I like Nupur's attire statement, one to remember for ages and it requires confidence to pull it off. I don't think it shows lack of commitment etc.

11 hours ago, coffee_rules said:

Jayant Shikhare ka majhi bilkul satak jaayegi if he sees the groom’s attire. Looks a bozo trying to make a statement..Yeda saala

take "the" nupur shikre  ?? 

1 hour ago, Haarkarjeetgaye said:

Lot of heart burns around. Pakeez justifying formation of Pakistan because of this :hysterical:

But they're fine with Aamir Khan having Sikh and Hindu wives, such is their hypocrisy. 

Even their Jinnah had the same hypocrisy but at least Aamir Khan has let his daughter choose. 

49 minutes ago, Ranvir said:

But they're fine with Aamir Khan having Sikh and Hindu wives, such is their hypocrisy. 

Even their Jinnah had the same hypocrisy but at least Aamir Khan has let his daughter choose. 

Aisi ghatiya soch waali kaum se door hi rehna chahiye Bhai. Inko ek alag planet de do puraa..

On 1/4/2024 at 11:05 PM, randomGuy said:

1. If Bollywood's khan heroes(Aamir, Salman ,saif...) marry Hindu girls, it is nice that their sisters/daughters marry Hindu boys.

2. I like Nupur's attire statement, one to remember for ages and it requires confidence to pull it off. I don't think it shows lack of commitment etc.

These marriages have been a norm in bollywood.  

Nothing new to see here. 

Aamir is a liberal even by Islamic standards...  Even more so than SRK

I think Aamir has 3 or 4 wives (some British lady once claimed she was his wife IIRC). Ira's mom is a Hindu and she was raised by mom, so Aamir may not have had much influence/pull on daughter's decision. Same with Saif's children from Amrita Singh (raised a Sikh, then converted to marry Saif) marriage.....those 2 kids were raised by their mom. 

Edited by Gollum

4 hours ago, Lone Wolf said:

These marriages have been a norm in bollywood.  

Nothing new to see here. 

Aamir is a liberal even by Islamic standards...  Even more so than SRK

SRK is most liberal out of Khans, didn't convert his wife, has a puja room at his house where he encourages his children to learn from the pujari. 

Aamir used to be kattar, once in an interview said that he allowed his wife to remain Hindu but his children will follow only Islam. Was photographed with Tariq Jameel, Junaid Jamshed group. Still close with Erdogan family I guess. 

On 1/5/2024 at 6:17 PM, Ranvir said:

These days ex Muslims are spreading like wildfire... for ex. Right now at 1:50 am IST adamseeeker is having ~5k viewers (most of them Hindus but several Muslims, exmuslims) on his livestream... ex Muslim sahil, zafar heretic, Asad Noor(bangla) etc having significant following..