India vs Afghanistan, 2nd T20I - Indore, 14 Jan

Back in 90s, it was a rarity to have 2 or 3 left handed batsmen in the team. Since then with Ganguly, Yuvraj, Raina and Gambhir, lefthanders were not so much of novelty. The last few matches have had 6 left handers in the lineup. Must be a record for Indian team. Tilak Verma and Ishan are still not part of the 11. Would be fun to see an Indian lineup with 8 lefties.

39 minutes ago, AKane said:

Is there even a point in ICC conducting the WC T20 championship..... just give India the trophy!!!

An embarrassment of riches. Jitesh, Shivam, Tilak, Rinku and then there is SKY- oh my! Arshdeep and Axar and Bishnoi - just overflowing with talent.

How will the other teams cope?

T20 SF and Final: Hold my lassi

1 hour ago, iroman said:

Back in 90s, it was a rarity to have 2 or 3 left handed batsmen in the team. Since then with Ganguly, Yuvraj, Raina and Gambhir, lefthanders were not so much of novelty. The last few matches have had 6 left handers in the lineup. Must be a record for Indian team. Tilak Verma and Ishan are still not part of the 11. Would be fun to see an Indian lineup with 8 lefties.

Sai Sudarshan
Jaiswal

Tilak

Rinku

Dube

Sundar

Pant

Ishan Kishan

Axar

Jadeja

Kuldeep

Arshdeep

Mohsin Khan

lo ho gaya left handed t20 team 

Edited by neel roy
1 hour ago, R!TTER said:

His "greatness" in ODI is vastly overrated. He has 1 inning of note in WC KO games, 1 good(ish) score & 3 *ing failures! I rate his finals knock as a *ing mindless bottle job - so a failure for sure:whack:

You're entitled to that opinion. 

But for me, he was India's best batter across 2 consecutive World Cups.

4 hours ago, AKane said:

Is there even a point in ICC conducting the WC T20 championship..... just give India the trophy!!!

An embarrassment of riches. Jitesh, Shivam, Tilak, Rinku and then there is SKY- oh my! Arshdeep and Axar and Bishnoi - just overflowing with talent.

Please check with your doctor . You seem to have Ghajini disease.. remember only  the last 24 hrs .. 

8 hours ago, AKane said:

Lmfaooo

10 hours ago, neel roy said:

Sai Sudarshan
Jaiswal

Tilak

Rinku

Dube

Sundar

Pant

Ishan Kishan

Axar

Jadeja

Kuldeep

Arshdeep

Mohsin Khan

lo ho gaya left handed t20 team 

Sai Sudarshan, Tilak, Pant, Sundar , kishan, jadeja

Would

be lucky to score 135 with that lineup

24 minutes ago, raki05 said:

Lol where is line and length trundler  symphatizer Unadkat?had he open a thread to dedicate his homage to trundler Mookesh in T20 or not after such powerful performance against might afgans.

Arshdeep 3/33

Pwning all the phast lovers.. Where is expresss phasst umran malik and prasidh krishna?? Lmao

The beating Mukesh got today is a daily occurrence for Indian Waqar Umran and Gillespie Prasidh.

they get thrashed even in gully cricket :hysterical:

Edited by Jaydev_Unadkat
22 minutes ago, raki05 said:

Lol where is line and length trundler  symphatizer Unadkat?had he open a thread to dedicate his homage to trundler Mookesh in T20 or not after such powerful performance against might afgans.

When did I open a thread for Mukesh? Are you seeing things. My thread was about Prasidh.

30 minutes ago, Jaydev_Unadkat said:

Arshdeep 3/33

Pwning all the phast lovers.. Where is expresss phasst umran malik and prasidh krishna?? Lmao

The beating Mukesh got today is a daily occurrence for Indian Waqar Umran and Gillespie Prasidh.

they get thrashed even in gully cricket :hysterical:

Abey tulley unadkat dont club Ashdeep with trundler koomar what is his er in t20 9.5 . Umran is not in t20 coz lodu dravid is trundler sympathized along with uour state nincompoop Nepo kid fatty shah. Thats why you also got a test match after 12 years. Abhi ye trundlers cockroach ki tarah phir se bahar nikal aaye hai, soon they will be kicked out mookesh will be thrown out like you and will be joining icf soon like you.

34 minutes ago, Jaydev_Unadkat said:

When did I open a thread for Mukesh? Are you seeing things. My thread was about Prasidh.

I asked to open a thread on Mukesh kutai juts like you opened for PK. All useless bowler should be equally thrashed. Its the same hypocrisy which i called out during test series that you opened a thread soon on Pk (not that i adore him like you have for trundlers) but this jhantu mookes getting thrashed with 10 er in all matches played so far and no thread dedicated on this trundler.

Edited by raki05

Can someone please explain to me the madness of Indian Cricket?

A meaningless, irrelevant, insignificant, useless bilateral series and India elect to chase against an absolute minnow side, when the conditions are best for batting in home conditions later in the evening.

Given India's penchant for choking in big WC finals, wouldnt it be prudent to be placed in the worst case scenario against a minnow side for good practice for the WC?

Meaning India should have batted first?

12 hours ago, iroman said:

For me this was the pinnacle of enjoyment of Indian cricket, when we had players like Ganguly and Yuvraj in the side in the 90s and 00s.

7 minutes ago, SRT100 said:

Can someone please explain to me the madness of Indian Cricket?

A meaningless, irrelevant, insignificant, useless bilateral series and India elect to chase against an absolute minnow side, when the conditions are best for batting in home conditions later in the evening.

Given India's penchant for choking in big WC finals, wouldnt it be prudent to be placed in the worst case scenario against a minnow side for good practice for the WC?

Meaning India should have batted first?

India don't believe in challenging themselves, the current TM knows that they aren't going to win any major tournaments..hence they try to milk it as much as they can by playing safe.

When Rohit & Kohli didn't play T20Is for more than one year, there was no need to bring them back against Afghanistan of all teams that too at home. Those 2 positions could have gone to Gill, Tilak or Samson. Considering the fact that Gill Jaiswal is likely to be our opening pair for the future.