Virat Kohli, our future batting stalwart and the future Indian Captain

Cricketics

Will surpass players like Dravid and Laxman He wont get near Sachin but will be seen as second best ever after Tendulkar. Yes better then sunny
If the world exist, he will get past such in numbers, but won't get past Sachin in the impact Tendulkar had on the country India and Indians during tough times. Players like Kohli came because Tendulkar had the impact on the different generations when he played cricket. That will be not matched by anyone. Numbers will definitely take a back seat as Virat will take over him. Virat fans like me are there because what players like Tendulkar, Dravid have done for Cricket in India.
If the world exist, he will get past such in numbers, but won't get past Sachin in the impact Tendulkar had on the country India and Indians during tough times. Players like Kohli came because Tendulkar had the impact on the different generations when he played cricket. That will be not matched by anyone. Numbers will definitely take a back seat as Virat will take over him. Virat fans like me are there because what players like Tendulkar, Dravid have done for Cricket in India.
Very true. Tendulkar inspired a whole new generation of cricketers to be fearless and take on any opposition. That aside - great prediction on your part! Kohli makes difficult chases look routine and easy. He is amazing to watch.

There can be no bigger compliment to Virat Kohli than for some of us, who grew up from being kids to fully grown adults in the Sachin era, to say that the similarities are eerie. Watching Kohli now is like watching Sachin bat in 98, except for one minor difference – Compared to Sachin’s relative meekness in big occasions, Kohli is a cold blooded killer and a winner. #NothingLeftToSay #RunningOutOfCompliments

The Cristiano Ronaldo of football. It's not just about the talent, but he thinks he's the dogs bollocks and much better than anyone else on the Indian side. And that responsibility suits him because he has a messiah complex. Whereas a lot of indian fans and the media were critical of his aggressive hot head mentality, I was never worried. I never wanted him to lose that attitude. You have to have that competitive edge if you want to be the best. He has a mindset that works for him. The next step is to translate this into test matches because that's where great players are judged. He has started to score centuries on overseas tours and I have no doubt he'll score heavily in England in the summer. Forget about whether he's better than player X or Y, for me he has been most stylish batsman to watch in world cricket for some time. AB de Villiers a close second. Fantastic technique from day 1.

There can be no bigger compliment to Virat Kohli than for some of us, who grew up from being kids to fully grown adults in the Sachin era, to say that the similarities are eerie. Watching Kohli now is like watching Sachin bat in 98, except for one minor difference – Compared to Sachin’s relative meekness in big occasions, Kohli is a cold blooded killer and a winner. #NothingLeftToSay #RunningOutOfCompliments
Care to explain?