That's why we're a 'Bowling Powerhouse' Part-II

8 hours ago, Cricketics said:

Bump for the Powerhouse line up who troubled the young West Indians  and troubled them all day today, even though they could not defend 308:giggle:

Accomplishments of the Bowling powerhouse of the world

@Asim @Lala @cric_fan :hysterical::laugh1::giggle::aha:

Okay calm down you momg. We already know this you mong. Stop barking & go back to your kennel.

6 hours ago, kira said:

its keera time :p: Have fun...

Shahab khan and yasir will easily outbowl Ashwin and jadeja on turning tracks # fact 

Amir will outclass Bhuvi, umesh and Shami in swinging conditions. #fact 

But on flat tracks Indian bowlers have slight edge over Pak bowlers since our bowlers bowl more accurately compared to the Pak bowlers. 

Again a Bangladeshi trying to act as an Indian and Troll.

Have some shame.You have been exposed so many times.Heard you have been banned on other forums.

1 hour ago, Prince_ said:

Why is it so hard for u to accept the truth? U made absolutely no relevant point  and made a pretty Lame post. Care to explain explain how have I been exposed? 

What I said is absolutely true. There's hardly any bowler in the whole world who could come anywhere close to amir in swinging conditions. 

And as for yasir, he loses his control when batters goes after him on placid wickets, his recent performance in Australia is the prime example of that. 

But when he's in rhythm he's almost unstoppable. 

Well I can't say about the "whole world" but the last time we saw Amir in swinging conditions, Hardik Pandya outbowled him in last Asia Cup :agree: I'm sure you would remember... happened in your homeland before India beat B'desh in the final.