Umesh Yadav - As brainless as ever

17 minutes ago, laaloo said:

Muloghonto hasnt shown up here since that England series :cantstop:

Hazelwood got 9 wickets in 4 test matches despite getting that 6-fer at Bangalore. It tells you how tough it is for fast bowlers in India. Muloghonto was criticizing Yadav for not taking many wickets against England forgetting number of catches got dropped of him.

Edited by rkt.india
1 minute ago, rkt.india said:

Hazelwood got 9 wickets in 4 test matches despite getting that 6-fer at Bangalore. It tells you how tough it is for fast bowlers in India. Muloghonto was criticizing Yadav for taking many wickets against England forgetting how catches got dropped of him.

fn some many catches atleast 4-6 of them.

He is the kind of leader who would first point fingers at his teammates to save his job and this guy is showing interest in joining military. :afraid:

I really sometime wonders , what if dhoni had joined Indian army in real??

what if he was major general???

When enemies attacked he would have replaced our high range ballistic missiles with Antique Hanguns

Lol

Stating India has been supporting just too many fast and explosive missiles

2 minutes ago, rkt.india said:

Hazelwood got 9 wickets in 4 test matches despite getting that 6-fer at Bangalore. It tells you how tough it is for fast bowlers in India. Muloghonto was criticizing Yadav for taking many wickets against England forgetting how catches got dropped of him.

Add atleast 7 more for catches dropped and it becomes one of best performance ever in indian home season.

2 minutes ago, speedheat said:

I really sometime wonders , what if dhoni had joined Indian army in real??

what if he was major general??? emoji4.pngemoji4.png

When enemies attacked he would have replaced our high range ballistic missiles with Antique Hanguns emoji23.png

Lol

Stating India has been supporting just too many fast and explosive missiles

do you have any association with Indian army ? NCC or high school garbage cleaning corps etc anything ? if not you should not question Dhoni's intentions when he joined territorial army.

do you have any association with Indian army ? NCC or high school garbage cleaning corps etc anything ? if not you should not question Dhoni's intentions when he joined territorial army.

Why shouldn't I??? do you think dhoni was right in criticising our best pacer for just one bad performance in Bangladesh?? Was he right in favoring his buddy trundlers over a potential talent?? Was he right for being stubborn mule??

1 minute ago, speedheat said:

Why shouldn't I??? do you think dhoni was right in criticising our best pacer for just one bad performance in Bangladesh?? Was he right in favoring his buddy trundlers over a potential talent?? Was he right for being stubborn mule??

don't criticize his involvement in army if you have done even less.

20 minutes ago, CG said:

Add atleast 7 more for catches dropped and it becomes one of best performance ever in indian home season.

Now we are talking like Pakistani fans. Bowlers need to keep creating chances and take wickets.Umesh needs to improve his focus. Wickets would come along even if few catches are dropped of his bowling if he doesn't lose his focus.

3 minutes ago, Pollack said:

Now we are talking like Pakistani fans. Bowlers need to keep creating chances and take wickets.Umesh needs to improve his focus. Wickets would come along even if few catches are dropped of his bowling if he doesn't lose his focus.

but we are not Pakistan and if we want to win overseas, we will need to hold on to our catches. Teams that win everywhere take everything that comes their way. He needs maintain his focus is a different thing but on these pitches it is not easy for fast bowlers to keep creating chances. He could have ended up England series with least 14-15 wickets if not for drop catches and it matters a lot and if team management had thought like many posters here, Umesh would not have played this series because he only picked 8-9 wickets against England but anyone who had watched that series knew how well he had bowled.

1 minute ago, rkt.india said:

but we are not Pakistan and if we want to win overseas, we will need to hold on to our catches. Teams that win everywhere take everything that comes their way. He needs maintain his focus is a different thing but on these pitches it is not easy for fast bowlers to keep creating chances. He could have ended up England series with least 14-15 wickets if not for drop catches and it matters a lot and if team management had thought like many posters here, Umesh would not have played this series because he only picked 8-9 wickets against England but anyone who had watched that series knew how well he had bowled.

Catching needs to improve. No doubts about it. But dropped catches shouldn't be used as an excuse for bowlers.Umesh kept playing bcoz he bowled brilliantly in England series and honestly do we have had any other options? The perception is that bhuvi is only good in helpful conditions and Shami was not available. I am not denying he lost few wickets due to dropped catches but this is part of the game.Let's not make it an excuse.

5 minutes ago, Pollack said:

Catching needs to improve. No doubts about it. But dropped catches shouldn't be used as an excuse for bowlers.Umesh kept playing bcoz he bowled brilliantly in England series and honestly do we have had any other options? The perception is that bhuvi is only good in helpful conditions and Shami was not available. I am not denying he lost few wickets due to dropped catches but this is part of the game.Let's not make it an excuse.

no one making excuse, just saying that he missed several wickets due to poor fielding.

Muloghonto hasnt shown up here since that England series :cantstop:

Good riddance, but remember I told you guys in future we will have fast bowlers who will bowl upto 150 kph ,allrounders capable of clicking 145 kph and wicket taking spinners,all prediction came true, you guys made fun of me, now whose got the last laugh.

Sent from my vivo 1601 using Tapatalk

No if 9-10 catches which are easy are dropped it will hammer morale.We are talking about dead tracks with nothing for fast bowlers chances are like gold you will not create many here.