Stuart Binny is uesless

The mockery of Binny is too much given that he is yet to play a game. The Indian domestic circuit has about three seam bowling all rounders who I'd rank in the following order; Rishi Dhawan, Stuart Binny, daylight, Abishek Nayar. So while I would have preferred R Dhawan to get a shot, it is not totally absurd that Binny is in the squad. He is a clean striker of the ball down the order (can play good cricket shots and not ugly slogging as some have suggested) and can chip in with some tight overs.

The mockery of Binny is too much given that he is yet to play a game. The Indian domestic circuit has about three seam bowling all rounders who I'd rank in the following order; Rishi Dhawan, Stuart Binny, daylight, Abishek Nayar. So while I would have preferred R Dhawan to get a shot, it is not totally absurd that Binny is in the squad. He is a clean striker of the ball down the order (can play good cricket shots and not ugly slogging as some have suggested) and can chip in with some tight overs.
Take that with a pinch of salt. When it comes to rating players ICF has clearly worst tracking record, including me. It is hard to predict who will do what. For instance i thought Rahane was going to be a failure in SA. He looked remarkably assured. So you cannot judge players based on what we saw eons ago in a random match . We don't know how much work they put in to prepare themselves. Wish him luck. If he doesn't do .. let us move on.
Take that with a pinch of salt. When it comes to rating players ICF has clearly worst tracking record' date=' including me. It is hard to predict who will do what. For instance i thought Rahane was going to be a failure in SA. He looked remarkably assured. So you cannot judge players based on what we saw eons ago in a random match . We don't know how much work they put in to prepare themselves. Wish him luck. If he doesn't do .. let us move on.[/quote'] Chances are he might perform like jaddu and become next cricketer to become centre of all jokes B->

Roger Binny ensures Stuart gets at least one International match for IPL purposes. Dads are always the best :icflove: Dads! What is the effect of debut Intl Test cap on IPL? :yayo: IPL $$$ Now that Mr. Mayanti Langer in the team - I hope he gets some wickets and does a 0.5 of Yusuf slog runs so there is some benefit to Team India.

Roger Binny ensures Stuart gets at least one International match for IPL purposes. Dads are always the best :icflove: Dads!
I knew this would happen when he was picked in the squad. Unfortunately, we have a captain who is mostly reluctant to change but is happy to dole out a free cap to an influential Indian selector's son.

So we guys clap hard when we see hard hitters like CAnderson, Maxwell, AMahmoods, Klusners, Bravos batting at number 7s, but when a guy like Binny who has shown the same aggression in IPLs, gets a chance to play for India, he is a fat guy.... We have to find a hard hitter down the order and he is worth a try

So we guys clap hard when we see hard hitters like CAnderson' date=' Maxwell, AMahmoods, Klusners, Bravos batting at number 7s, but when a guy like Binny who has shown the same aggression in IPLs, gets a chance to play for India, he is a fat guy.... We have to find a hard hitter down the order and he is worth a try[/quote'] you comparing them to binny Sent from my GT-I8350 using Tapatalk
When they started' date=' they were similar to Binny. Trundlers but agressive batsman. Binny has shown tht in ipl. Give this guy a chance before calling him fat[/quote'] IPL isn't great to judge.even jaddu,bhajji look good there Sent from my GT-I8350 using Tapatalk