Speeds and Performances of Pacers and Spinners

2 hours ago, Vk1 said:

Initially Umran Mallik is likely to have good days in 3/4 out of 10 games.. with time it will improve to 4/5 or may be even 6/10 if he really improves.. our guys won't have that much patience and they will drop him

4-6 is enough 

He needs to reduce the leaks in his bad days. As of now his bad days are more which is understandable with his experience but they turn out to be so bad that it turns into negative. Once he starts reducing damage on bad days it will improve his chances massively . 

4-6 good days and remaining avg or below avg will be good consistency 

3 hours ago, express bowling said:

I agree strongly.

Tyagi is a complete fast bowler with 90 mph+ pace, 6'2" height, bounce  aggression, yorkers, wide yorkers, bouncers, swing, seam movement, slower balls and slower ball bouncers.

Plus he is just 21.

The only area where he needs work is improving his stock delivery. 

He should be developed ASAP and with specisl care by the BCCI. Should get every opportunity to play actusl games.

I am worried that his IPL franchise won't be able to play him much because of Bhuvi  Natarajan, Umran and Jansen as first choices. 

Maybe he should think about shifting franchise if possible.

Using Brett Lee as a yardstick, he made his debut at around 23 years of age and obviously got faster when in that peak period of 24-28.

Now is the time to fast track Tyagi as a weapon.

I said it before and I will say it again, there is a lack of genuine brutal fast bowlers in world cricket, a bowler that has control, guile, skill and deadly speed is a weapon to b reckoned with.

4 hours ago, express bowling said:

I agree strongly.

Tyagi is a complete fast bowler with 90 mph+ pace, 6'2" height, bounce  aggression, yorkers, wide yorkers, bouncers, swing, seam movement, slower balls and slower ball bouncers.

Plus he is just 21.

The only area where he needs work is improving his stock delivery. 

He should be developed ASAP and with specisl care by the BCCI. Should get every opportunity to play actusl games.

I am worried that his IPL franchise won't be able to play him much because of Bhuvi  Natarajan, Umran and Jansen as first choices. 

Maybe he should think about shifting franchise if possible.

Completely agree. 

BCCI should focus on him along with Umran, Kuldeep, Mohsin amd Shivam Mavi for next T20 world cup.

23 minutes ago, Number said:

Completely agree. 

BCCI should focus on him along with Umran, Kuldeep, Mohsin amd Shivam Mavi for next T20 world cup.

More than him, I think focussing on Bawa and Hangargekar might give better dividends, one can play as batting allrounder while the other one is tall hit the deck pacer with big hitting ability down the order.
Mavi's batting hasn't developed the way we all expected to be, he is doing well in SMAT but yet to be seen if he has got back his pace.

20 hours ago, singhvivek141 said:

The guy who has quoted you himself preferred Avesh and Harshal over Umran and many other and given all sort of excuse on behalf of selectors. Now trying to change goal post , doesn't have guts to accept what he and other said before, so getting defensive.