Speeds and Performances of Pacers and Spinners

2 minutes ago, Vickydev said:

Yadav is pretty much like a fifth bowler. He is there just to give rest to Shami and Bumrah. Playing with him outside Asia is like playing a bowler short.

Exactly.

Umesh does not have the intensity when he has to bowl 15+ overs a day.

Should have played Saini ... but Kohli lacks the courage to try a new guy if an older guy is available.

Edited by express bowling
3 minutes ago, Vickydev said:

Yadav is pretty much like a fifth bowler. He is there just to give rest to Shami and Bumrah. Playing with him outside Asia is like playing a bowler short.

I believe this is where the captain's and the coach's role comes into play. Yadav is the kind of person who doesnt have much ambition. He needs to be reminded every now and then about his importance. I for one, truly believe he still has it in him to bowl deadly. Kohli needs to give him directions. If handled well, he can be devastating for the oppositions. 

6 minutes ago, express bowling said:

82 runs conceded by us for the last 3 wickets

153 for 7  to  235 for 10.

Poor bowling to the tail again after great bowling to the top 7.

No dear bowling was good ..except umesh(only he was average)

Shammi created chances but catches were missed.

21 minutes ago, rkt.india said:

Yadav selection is poor from the get go. At times, captain needs to do things differently. Should have gone for Saini. Kohli is too much about experience.

Umeh is done, bowls 8 to 10 k slower n is a one trick pony, we need to invest in youth, Prasidh, Rajpoot, Mavi besides Saini

8 hours ago, express bowling said:

Shami 4 for 81

Bumrah 3 for 62

NZ dismissed for 235

Sham takes 4 wickets in 23 overs ...boom takes 3 in 22 and umesh takes just 1 on a Green bed kind of wicket...

Ishant ver 2.0 even at his trundling days on this track would have got a fiver..

I cant understand as to why his pace has dropped so much.

Shammi was bowling his 23rd over between 139 to 144k ..same for jasprit.

I saw umesh not even running in his run up ...coming so slowly, I remember he used to run like a shoaib and bowl fast. He did gave runs but always got wickets.

Cant understand the reason of his pace drop