Speeds and Performances of Pacers and Spinners

5 minutes ago, Jay said:

128 kmoh ball with skill is equivalent to a 138 -140 normal ball. 

For sure, I am no blind pace guy, the point I was making. These back of length deliveries that get you playing are hard to deal with when you're wanting to attack. That said, a bowling attack must be varied to ensure batsman are always tested throughout  the innings. 

5 minutes ago, express bowling said:

Prasidh takes 4 wickets on debut

Best by an Indian.

Tremendous comeback !!

Some g@@du was mocking his phaast

Bowling,sure he will get hit but we must be extra generous to our young pacers they need more backing than their batting counterparts,if you put them under too much pressure all thry would do is play for their places,ie bowl within themselves,pacers are rare breed,they need care snd encouragement

9 minutes ago, express bowling said:

Prasidh takes 4 wickets on debut

Best by an Indian.

Tremendous comeback !!

Poor captaincy/ TM should have given him overs earlier to give him a chance for a 5fr. These little things matter when it involves a youngster.

I am sure guys like Morgan, Dhoni would have done that. 

Kohli is too by the book/dependent on coaching staff.

Just now, Global.Baba said:

Poor captaincy/ TM should have given him overs earlier to give him a chance for a 5fr. These little things matter when it involves a youngster.

I am sure guys like Morgan, Dhoni would have done that. 

Kohli is too by the book/dependent on coaching staff.

That catch would have made it 5. He needs to keep bowling like this. On slightly helpful pitches he will be a handful

20 minutes ago, Mosher said:

Prasidh should get the M.O.M. Broke the back of England with 4 wickets on a flat pitch.

19 minutes ago, Forward Defence said:

Krunal is the other candidate. Maybe both?

But Dhawan gets it as expected.

Centuries or near centuries ... even if they are slow ... seem to matter more.  

How is a 4-fer on a batting deck any less than a 90 odd on a batting pitch, is beyond me !!

Just now, express bowling said:

But Dhawan gets it as expected.

Centuries or near centuries ... even if they are slow ... seem to matter more.  

How is a 4-fer on a batting deck any less than a 90 odd on a batting pitch, is beyond me !!

Just look at the comedians commentating,you won't be disappointed,they make their choices,an apt reflection of their cricketing acumen after spending so many years in this profession