Speeds and Performances of Pacers and Spinners

2 minutes ago, Rightarmfast said:

I am all ears bro! Just heading back home from office.. plz tell

Hamara naujawaa Prasidh jisne jaanbazi daleri kaleja dikhakar 146 se zada ki raftaar se gend daali aur 4 Bartaniya ke wickets nikale ,pehle toh kuch runs khaye phir baad me tagda phainta mara

Alhamdullilaah

Edited by Suhaan
32 minutes ago, express bowling said:

But Dhawan gets it as expected.

Centuries or near centuries ... even if they are slow ... seem to matter more.  

How is a 4-fer on a batting deck any less than a 90 odd on a batting pitch, is beyond me !!

Krunal should have got it to be honest . Best knock of the indian innings and under 6 for a wicket in 10 with the ball . 

25 minutes ago, Rightarmfast said:

I am all ears bro! Just heading back home from office.. plz tell

22 minutes ago, Suhaan said:

Hamara naujawaa Prasidh jisne jaanbazi daleri kaleja dikhakar 146 se zada ki raftaar se gend daali aur 4 Bartaniya ke wickets nikale ,pehle toh kuch runs khaye phir baad me tagda phainta mara

Alhamdullilaah

The quickest delivery was actually by surprise surprise Thakur @ 146.5. Prasidh bowled @ 146.3 and had a way quicker average

Shardul also consistently picking up important wickets in the middle even if he goes for runs can't be emphasised enough. Those wickets he took in the middle won the game for us i feel, even more than prasidh's 4. Wonder f it is because he bowls an inviting line and length so gets the batsman to take risks or that he isn't as innocouous as he looks. the ball to get buttler was a good one.

1 hour ago, vishalvirsingh said:

i am worried about BHuvi..he is slowing down very rapidy.  bowling between 127 to 136k. Mostly under 134k...

he has to go 5 K to 8 K up even with such accuracy. 

Bhuvi doesn't need to go above 138. Bhuvi's 135 is more difficult to face than a fast 145 ball with no swing. 

7 hours ago, vishalvirsingh said:

i am worried about BHuvi..he is slowing down very rapidy.  bowling between 127 to 136k. Mostly under 134k...

I did swing earlier and bowled with decent pace later

10 hours ago, vishalvirsingh said:

Bhivi became useless when he increased his pace. And he became injury prone. Good to see him go back to basics which is again delivering results for him 

8 hours ago, New guy said:

Bhivi became useless when he increased his pace. And he became injury prone. Good to see him go back to basics which is again delivering results for him 

His stock ball had less bounce and swing. He can still benefit with a bit more pace, he was always accurate. 

18 hours ago, vishalvirsingh said:

Yup very harmless at 118 to 128 k club bowler level. Would probably get dropped if he operates at this level like praveen kumar.