5 Saal Kejriwal

Texan

But seriously. Doesn't Delhi also get a higher percentage of revenues? I would think the same formula would apply.
Well, I would like to believe so. But UTs do have their own set of rules. So I honestly can't say for sure. Either way, even with the increase, the manifesto promises can't be fulfilled without the Centre providing substantial support.

Well, I would like to believe so. But UTs do have their own set of rules. So I honestly can't say for sure. Either way, even with the increase, the manifesto promises can't be fulfilled without the Centre providing substantial support.
Yes, of course the center should help them with substantial support. Take money from all other states and create a "Delhi Utopia Conversion Fund". :two_thumbs_up:

Already electricity bill slashed by 50% :hatsoff:
Apparently' date=' if you use more than 400 units, you will be paying full price. which means no price cut for 90% of delhi. :hysterical: I think I hate Kejritard about 0.5% less today than I did yesterday. Perhaps a sign that he is going to take his job seriously enough.[/quote'] 400 units is peanuts lol,will be used in a week :rofl:

Looks like entire AAP machinery is busy verifying Modi's degrees. I wonder what has happened to 500 schools, two lakh publi toilets, quadruple hospital beds, etc. 

And yeah... Genuine question since I am not from Delhi. Is free wifi now available at all public spots?

Going after issues that matter. I guess people of Delhi except the rickshaw wallas and barring those still in state of denial are really regretting this experiment. 

It it was good that they did try though. Now you know that the real Aam Admi is much more of hypocrite and fascist than the political class. 

I shudder to think what will happen when AÀP wins an actual state like Punjab, by next year... All hell will break loose...

The Badals in Punjab should go, I agree with it but am apprehensive about what AÀP will do with their daily dramas...

Great job, Kejriwal! Spending where it matters most. :clap:

Rs. 16 Lakh A Day Is What AAP Spends On Advertisements - In Delhi And Outside

http://www.ndtv.com/delhi-news/rs-16-lakh-a-day-is-what-aap-spends-on-advertisements-in-delhi-and-outside-1406540

Advertising in even Kannada and Malyali newspapers and in towns and cities outside Delhi. Great use of taxpayer money. Ohh... and they dont have money to pay the municipal workers. 

AAP govenment is doing good work in Delhi in healthcare and education , my relatives are quite satisfied and even told me that lower class is quite happy with his work.Blind hatred of Kejriwal will mke him more popular just like Modi became

On 28/09/2016 at 4:32 AM, rkt.india said:

:facepalm:

14470386_10155330493762796_4557520927440788685_n.jpg

Bhai, Laloo Mulayam are better than him. They generally do things what they think is right or they do /say things in ignorance or totally due to their power and ego.

This guy knows what is right or wrong but is completely sold out. Nxt time someone should ask video evidence of his birth, else he is adopted child. U can ask further extension to his logic.