'There's going to be words': Faulkner

BlueBee

Yes, there will be words. :nervous: One problem for the Aussies is that Indian players and fans can sledge in multiple languages all of which have many colourful phrases :giggle: I hope our fans keep the banter confined to sports and stay within the lines of deceny and good humour.
wtf... Good humour? That is called joking around, not being srs You think Aussies will be sledging just for a bit of humour? It will be about mind games, putting pressure on India, firing themselves up and personal...stuff like Clarke said to Steyn, to get into someone's head mess up there mindset. May go other way too for certain individuals. There will be no holding back in sledging from Aus and you are suggesting the Indian supporters at SCG should just have bit of fun and banter and see this as some sort of game! :facepalm:

Indians should sledge smartly like Aussies, not in the camera or when umps are around. They needle our players, these people react back in front of everybody, cameras and hence get more stick than their players. Wahab was going OTT, while Watson had done his part initially was silent when Riaz was going hammer n tongs.

Indians should sledge smartly like Aussies' date=' not in the camera or when umps are around. They needle our players, these people react back in front of everybody, cameras and hence get more stick than their players. Wahab was going OTT, while Watson had done his part initially was silent when Riaz was going hammer n tongs.[/quote'] Subtlety is not exactly a Indian trait when it comes to sledging I55rF6k9E50
Subtlety is not exactly a Indian trait when it comes to sledging I55rF6k9E50
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: I love when anyone sledges Twatson. Dhawan :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:
If the Aussies think they'll have a "mind game" at hand' date=' they'll be barking up the wrong tree. Our entire team is young and[b'] I don't think anyone except for Dhoni is shy to give it back. And we know how our boys take the opposition on verbally, don't we?
Thats what they want.Our guys take it personally and it affects their game except Kohli,they dont. We saw how it went in Test series
SOme one in the Indian camp should research some choice sledges from the internet... Sure they can pick up some from the forum... I am sure someone reads ICF... otherwise how else would Jadeja get the "Sir" in front of his name
I have also heard someone in pre game program about how we fans call Rohit, nohit.