Netflix

zen

On 2/4/2020 at 12:34 AM, Global.Baba said:

Let me guess it about the Conquests of Muslim ummah and beginning of 1000 saal ki ghulaami for the rest of the world? 

Netflix will keep distributing shows about Ottomans, Arabs, Caliphate, Sufis etc but when it comes to India they show garbage like Leila, Ghoul, Sacred Games. Anti-India, anti-Hindu to the core. Don't subscribe, if some good show comes better to download from torrent. Netflix should not make one cent from India. 

35 minutes ago, Stradlater said:

Finished watching fleabag on Amazon Prime. 

Holy crap this has to be one of the best things I have seen on TV! 

fleabag is a remarkable show, but at times there was too much of "raw honesty" for me, which made it difficult to watch. I am not intending this as a criticism, because the show does deserve all of its accolades. season 2 is, if anything, even more wonderful than season 1 and I feel it has a bit more of a hopeful note towards the end.

11 minutes ago, Vijy said:

fleabag is a remarkable show, but at times there was too much of "raw honesty" for me, which made it difficult to watch. I am not intending this as a criticism, because the show does deserve all of its accolades. season 2 is, if anything, even more wonderful than season 1 and I feel it has a bit more of a hopeful note towards the end.

Yes it might come off a tad too explicit for some watchers but overall I enjoyed the deadpan black humour and the inherent tragedy . 

On 2/3/2020 at 8:06 PM, Vilander said:

haven't you read the book before the show and dont feel the show has done ' justice' to that one small but seminal character ? and totally got the female lead out of no where ? 

Haven't read the book. Didn't know there was one until I watched the show. 

On 2/9/2020 at 9:01 PM, Gollum said:

Netflix will keep distributing shows about Ottomans, Arabs, Caliphate, Sufis etc but when it comes to India they show garbage like Leila, Ghoul, Sacred Games. Anti-India, anti-Hindu to the core. Don't subscribe, if some good show comes better to download from torrent. Netflix should not make one cent from India. 

I agree with you 100%

But what is stopping pro India/pro hindu directors like V Agnihotri making web series which actually shows India in a good light. Hell they could even make a web series on Marathas or Mauryas but no one choses to.

8 hours ago, coffee_rules said:

Knowing history, completely avoided the movie. Watched it a few mins, the anti-Hindu sentiment of the movie, gave up. How is the betrayal a cinematic experience, does downfall make business sense? 

Please educate me, how is it anti-hindu ? I read some history about the era , nothing was wrong ?