Netflix

zen

I do not know why no one makes a movie or mini series on Mahabharata. Not the stupid tv serial type on Doordarshan with stupid cgi and overly melodramatic acting or Bollywood masala, but a serious depiction. It is such fascinating story of ancient India with so many layers.
I remember there being one maybe 10 years back. It was worse than the Doordarshan one. The acting was bad. All the characters looked like he-man action figures with zero personality.

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

Finished watching Marseille S2 on Netflix. It was kind of ok or maybe even below average. I had liked S1, which was in a way like the film Trishul. Main attraction for me was interactions b/w Gérard Depardieu and Benoît Magimel

Moving on to Bosch S6 on prime now. 

On 4/13/2020 at 7:12 PM, zen said:

Zero Zero Zero on Prime .... a narco drama series 

just started watching it .... good so far!

oh yeah, Zero Zero Zero .... do watch it esp. if you like films like Sicario 

7 hours ago, coffee_rules said:

Is it good? I always avoid incidents that I know how it ends.

It is based on books by a cult insider/survivor and the FBI negotiator so it is good in terms of telling the story, acting, etc. .... whether you prefer the subject matter is a different question

Dark season 3 makes sure it goes in hall of fame among the greatest shows of all time.

Its genius , the creators deserve an applause for their imagination. 

If season 1-2 were difficult to keep track well then 3rd is at a diff level. Was wondering how would they bring all this together and they succeeded my expectation. 

On 6/29/2020 at 5:14 AM, Ankit_sharma03 said:

Dark season 3 makes sure it goes in hall of fame among the greatest shows of all time

I didn't really like the last season. First two were absolutely top tier Sci-Fi. 

Then they decided to add the multiverse angle to the existing time traveling theme and it just got really...... lame.