Netflix

zen

Chernobyl- Good work by Stellan Skarsgard & Jarred Harris. Its hard to fathom what the victims & their families went through, salute to those workers who knew they'd certainly die a painful death due to radioactivity but still did their job.  

Chernobyl- Good work by Stellan Skarsgard & Jarred Harris. Its hard to fathom what the victims & their families went through, salute to those workers who knew they'd certainly die a painful death due to radioactivity but still did their job.  

This is not on Netflix..or is it..?

6 minutes ago, rahulrulezz said:

Just bought Amazon Prime. Any good shows there other than Mirzapur, Family man our inside edge. 

I have not watched Hindi shows but the ones that I like/timepass on prime include (from the top of the mind recall): The Grand Tour, Seemen, The Night Manager, Comrade Detective, The Man in the High Castle, The Widow, Jean Claude Van Johnson, Bosch, Goliath, Jack Ryan S1, You Are Wanted, .... 

On 1/6/2020 at 2:38 AM, rahulrulezz said:

Just bought Amazon Prime. Any good shows there other than Mirzapur, Family man our inside edge. 

Mr Robot

The Boys

Luther

Good Omens

Scandal

Seinfeld (never gets old lol) 

Parks and Rec 

The Office

Scrubs 

Bosch

Doctor Who

Dexter

Good Wife 

Masters of Sex

House 

Jack Ryan 

Supernatural. 

23 hours ago, JourneyMan said:

Watched both seasons. Dont think its based on any cricketer. It's actually based on a book. I liked it, it was a good watch. 

haven't you read the book before the show and dont feel the show has done ' justice' to that one small but seminal character ? and totally got the female lead out of no where ?