Bhuvi replaces injured Shami in Asia cup.

How many quick bowlers we at all have. Two, one of them, Umesh is quickly making his way to TTFs list.  

umesh is not a TTF all he. Need  is boost of  confidence  which he gets from gambhir and kohli he always do well under them but all dhoni need is robots  with remotes  in han

We have Aaron shami suyal shukla thakur khaleel and avesh nathu all we need is to groom them but I am sure dhoni will wont

ishant was the best bet a a replacement to shammi.

ishant has been in tremendous form now a days bowling around 140k and he has the capability to go upto 145k too...

he is no more the run giving machine that he was...he is the best he ever was....

selecting bhuvi is not the right decision as batsman attack him in second spell crazily...a pace bowler is required to bowl in early and at last..selecting bhuvi ..one gets a bowler for initial spell only.

If pitches remain the way they were in U19 WC, Booby will come in handy.

no.those were earl morning starts and even in the afternoon they got help because of slightly overcast conditions.t20s will be 7 pm start and with the dew factor it'll very difficult to swing the ball.

Most pacers will be cannon fodders in these conditions,need variations like cutters,yorkers etc 

Regret to say about our selector

I think we should removes our selectors on first place..

Bhuvi performing  so bad that we lost series vs SA in India, so bhuvi was dropped , dose not make senses to select him again when we have

6 bowler in India who can bats better than him in death over plus Asia cup  is perfect platform for new talented pace and fast bowler

So why bhuvi again and again,

Is he good looking ?

Time to drops freaking selector.

Bhuvi performing  so bad that we lost series vs SA in India, so bhuvi was dropped , dose not make senses to select him again when we have

6 bowler in India who can bats better than him in death over plus Asia cup  is perfect platform for new talented pace and fast bowler

Is he good looking ?

Oh yeah...we lost only because of bhuvi .....because he is a one man team by himself.Isn't it ????

Is he good looking ?

Oh yeah...he is a cutie.....but I doubt the selectors go for his soulful eyes.

Is he good looking ?

Everyone conveniently forgets that when selectors took a decision against Dhoni and wanted to change captaincy the selectors were SACKED. What would you do if you were in the selector's place? Why be so short sighted to blame selectors when you know they cannot take a SINGLE decision against Dhoni's wishes?

no.those were earl morning starts and even in the afternoon they got help because of slightly overcast conditions.t20s will be 7 pm start and with the dew factor it'll very difficult to swing the ball.

Most pacers will be cannon fodders in these conditions,need variations like cutters,yorkers etc 

bhuvi does not have a bouncer..I mean a genuine powerful pacy bouncer.

His bouncers are short pithe'd delivery which even tail enders can hit for a 6.

His strength (swing) is not working. .I m not sure why have they selected him.

Wrong selection.

negi is good choice but he should get chance to play.i do not wants him to sit just like Gurkeerat and Naman and only transfer Towel.i think gurkeerat and sran left out.

time to try Pawan Negi inplace of useless youvi.shabnam ka beta.[ shabnam was a indian women captain in basket ball while yuvrajs father, yograj , debut vs newzeland in NZ as indian fast bowler ]

Edited by Yami

I think dhoni gives chances to bhuvi and shami(at least tries,the guy just needs to get fit) because he knows he broke two good bowlers by working them to the ground.Both haven't recovered from from the excessive bowling he made them do with niggles that needed rest.

negi is good choice but he should get chance to play.i do not wants him to sit just like Gurkeerat and Naman and only transfer Towel.i think gurkeerat and sran left out.

time to try Pawan Negi inplace of useless youvi.shabnam ka beta.[ shabnam was a indian women captain in basket ball while his father, yograj , debut vs newzeland in NZ as indian fast bowler ]

Yograj singh??????:hmmm: