Yuvraj is a disaster waiting to happen - He should retire from intl cricket

chewy

He should retire in his next ODI game in India vs Australia...BCCI can arrange it in mohali.
It will be good end to his career which started also against australia with that epic 82 run in knockout tournament 2000.

4 hours ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

From being one of the most pleasing batsman to the eye to the most patchy n scratchy batsman .........

When he starts his innings he looks more vulnerable then raina against short pitch....

HE might work once in 20 games after getting his catch dropped but we dnt want a player like that........Kohli cant live in that hope that one inning will come n change everything ....sorry that hasnt happend for years n isnt going to happen. HE cant be in scheme of things for 2019 as he is only going to age n slow down more.....

Been a huge fan of him, sad to see him struggle...........Plzz hang ur boots. Dnt piss on ur legacy 

I would say the most pleasing batsman to the eye. I have never seen anyone time the ball so well in my life. Sad he is not good enough for quality bowling anymore forget spin. He will still pile on runs in domestic as the standard is low.

51 minutes ago, Vk1 said:

I would say the most pleasing batsman to the eye. I have never seen anyone time the ball so well in my life. Sad he is not good enough for quality bowling anymore forget spin. He will still pile on runs in domestic as the standard is low.

And the most embarrasing thing is to be in the team he acts like a bootlicker to the captain. Sad that he has fallen to do so, legend like him should retire gracefully. That's why i appreciate Gambhir and Sehwag for that one quality that they dint appeace anyone and be proud on what they achieved.