Prithvi Shaw

Very promising....I usually don't demonize IPL like some of the posters on here but I really hope for his sake he doesn't play the IPL for a year or even 2....I want him to even play test cricket before he gets a lucrative IPL contract.

Yes he has the right to make big IPL $$$ but I see in his case there is a huge downside if he gets a taste of it first.

On 10/21/2017 at 4:34 AM, MCcricket said:

This kid along with Sarfaraz is special, should be playing for India soon

he is arguably more special than surf. surf has done little of note in ranjis (apart from one century). mostly U-19 and IPL exploits.

1 hour ago, King Tendulkar said:

Smashes another ton in ranji 

this kid is a genius . A prodigy . Not saying another Sachin but closest so far since him. Kid will be atg 

must be fast tracked in all India squads. Must be picked in Sri Lanka series and for sa series . 

This kid is the real deal folks . India produced another one 

I thought you said rohit was second comming of sachin need to bump the rohit sharma 50 avg thread.

2 hours ago, King Tendulkar said:

Smashes another ton in ranji 

this kid is a genius . A prodigy . Not saying another Sachin but closest so far since him. Kid will be atg 

must be fast tracked in all India squads. Must be picked in Sri Lanka series and for sa series . 

This kid is the real deal folks . India produced another one 

ghanta,if iyer is picked that also will be a massive surprise,dk has a good chance i reckon of selection

4 hours ago, fineleg said:

@King Tendulkar

DSR - like gattaca wrote you predicted 50 average in Tests for Rohit :giggle:

I do like Shaw and think he has real good potential,

but cant help recollect the 50 avg for Rohit - so you should clarify that first :)

Just look at the kid batting. KT or for that matter anyone predicting greatness for this kid is no great prediction at all.

Definitely a fantastic prospect....double edged sword when it comes to young prodigies though as to when it is the right time to induct them.

We can test the water with him maybe in the Srilankan series ...I don’t think it is advisable he plays in South Africa or for the matter of fact the upcoming IPL...because that will be a disaster for him even though that can also make him if he has success but the calculated risk option is to play him against Srilanka.