PSL Fixing Scandal:Sharjeel,Khalid Latif,Nair Jamshed Suspended,Nasir Jamshed Arrestedin Uk

sandeep

19 hours ago, cric_fan said:

You should be partying..not crying

Oh I've been partying everytime India kicks Pak's a$$ on the global stage... which is all the time :yahoo:

Maybe you should look at the bright side. Now you have an excuse when India kicks Pak's a$$ next time round... you can claim "Pak lost because of ICC/BCCI's kaanspiracy to ban Sharjeel 'Viv' Khan" :laugh: 

Based on reports sharjeel could be facing a ban. This is a big one as he was the next big thing. Wonder why someone with whole career n front of him at top level would risk it for a few bucks more. 

Thing we don't know how deep this is.

These guys were probably trapped when they were playing domestic cricket in the past and the fixers are probably using that info to blackmail them now .

Remember Pakistan domestic cricket pays pittance as salary to domestic players .

3 minutes ago, Viper said:

Sreesanth played for KingsXI ( Could be under sehwag) and Rajastan Royals ( Under Dravid i think ) ... Dhoni was not the captain 

All 3 are playing for Mishab's Team even in PSL

Although i do not agree with what he said.. Your comparison is worse 

Lol The team itself that dhoni captained got suspended.The comparison is actually quite mellow.:biggrin:

17 hours ago, Mosher said:

LOL some Pak fans want the PCB to not punish Sharjeel even if he is guilty because he has "tailunt" and it will be a big loss for Pak in CT.

its so messed up , funny thing is their fans would rather take a "talented" match fixer over anyone else . When Hafeez said somthing about not being comfortable playing along side Aamir , guess who their fans went after ? 

18 minutes ago, jusarrived said:

its so messed up , funny thing is their fans would rather take a "talented" match fixer over anyone else . When Hafeez said somthing about not being comfortable playing along side Aamir , guess who their fans went after ? 

When PCB itself bent over backwards and fast tracked ATG spot fixer Amir, I guess we should expect this kind of thinking from the fans.

22 hours ago, Viper said:

Sreesanth played for KingsXI ( Could be under sehwag) and Rajastan Royals ( Under Dravid i think ) ... Dhoni was not the captain 

All 3 are playing for Mishab's Team even in PSL

Although i do not agree with what he said.. Your comparison is worse 

Hope u got the point though