How Can You Get Ruffled So Easily Rahul?

3 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

Really risky shot when we have just 5 bats...Sanjay Bangar kar kya raha hain? we were cruising along fine, give Aus an opening...really stupid  of Rahul.

Sanjay Bangar?

I have only seen Pakistani posters (not all of them) blame batting coach, fielding coach, bowling coach for the stupidity/underperformance of their players.

This has got nothing to do with Sanjay Bangar and got everything to do with the dumbassery of our batsmen in this test.

Edited by sensible-indian

That's the way he is. I like him that way only. Ofcourse there would be instances like today where he would look like a fool. But he would also have his days due to same attitude in future. He is not technically sound against short balls and he is someone who would learn to tackle it sooner rather than later. Just don't expect him to play 'sensibly' which BTW is only sensible according to others. 

2 minutes ago, kosingh said:

You could see Rahul's dismissal coming even before Cummins riled him up. Once he got past 50, he seemed to be losing focus a bit. Still a good knock. And I think Rahul will sooner or later get over his lapses in concentration. He is only 24 years old.

24 years old is not enough to be mature headed?

1 minute ago, Malcolm Merlyn said:

He needs to get his temperament right. Grind out the tough session.

Yeah. A session is about all he is willing to grind out. Once session of grinding and then he's like f this, let the runs flow. He could learn so much from Pujara.

3 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

Just like Pune, his brain fade caused the collapse of Pujara, and Nair wicket. Rahane and Aswin's cameos later, rahane has another brain fade.

After his wicket Pujara and Rahane had a small partnership and then Pujara got out and triggered a mini collapse. So maybe you should blame Pujara rather than Rahul for throwing it away.:noidea:

i dont think it was due to that incident he lost his wicket because 

He has got a weakness when shot ball is bowled little bit on the off side he misjudges and trys to pull the ball  from off to leg side 

watch previous videos were he had scored 100 and got out trying to pull short delivery which are bowled  on his off side  

Edited by helperononline