Rahul tripathi Rishab Sanju to play for India soon

vishalvirsingh

Pant should be tried in ODIs and T20Is. He has shown in the IPL that he can hit both quick bowlers and spinners. Did very well in FC last season with a SR of 100+ and average above 80. 

His keeping has been top class too and he has taken some spectacular catches.

Tripathy and Samson can be tried in T20Is.

Samson did well in the one-day A tour games too. So, he has come up the system.

Tripathy's ability to hit international fast bowlers from ball one  is something that Team India needs in LOIs.

Edited by express bowling

Slow and steady, Pant first, others can wait. 

Don't want to make Indian team an inexperienced, and line up full of youngsters or else they will struggle like how Delhi did in earlier this season.

Bring 1-2 and play them around the batting order of Rohit, Kohli, Dhoni, and similarly play 1-2 bowlers like Thampi and play him around Shami, Bhuvi, Bumrah etc.

But the point is not 4-5 youngsters at the same time. No more than 2 debuts in single game. 

Pant, Samson, Kishan, Rana, Iyer, Tripathi

These youngsters need to be groomed NOW for our ODI and T20I squads.. no point wasting years hoping Yuvraj, Dhoni and Rohit will be able to do anything.

I agree Gambhir and Rohit might be good in IPL but theyve had their chances now and its time for new guys to make their mark in International cricket. True they might have a few failures but they need to be exposed to Aus,Eng, NZ conditions so they can replicate their hard hitting in these countries when India tour.. thats the only way because they arent allowed to play other leagues.

17 hours ago, LordPrabhzy said:

Pant, Samson, Kishan, Rana, Iyer, Tripathi

These youngsters need to be groomed NOW for our ODI and T20I squads.. no point wasting years hoping Yuvraj, Dhoni and Rohit will be able to do anything.

I agree Gambhir and Rohit might be good in IPL but theyve had their chances now and its time for new guys to make their mark in International cricket. True they might have a few failures but they need to be exposed to Aus,Eng, NZ conditions so they can replicate their hard hitting in these countries when India tour.. thats the only way because they arent allowed to play other leagues.

Rohit rahane does not look to be in best form.

Dhoni is really in bad form ..if he plays odi ..he will fail.

I feel these 3 guys should be replaced by pant Samson and tripathi.

7 hours ago, vishalvirsingh said:

Rohit rahane does not look to be in best form.

Dhoni is really in bad form ..if he plays odi ..he will fail.

I feel these 3 guys should be replaced by pant Samson and tripathi.

Thats to much of changes......

Too many changes never helps......

Sanju n tripathy has to do a lot more to earn that cap. 

Grooming these youngsters every series is important because as the other seniors get into their 30s, they might lose form and fitness so it is important that we have some youngsters ready by then, othwerise we will be having a very inexperienced side down the line all of a sudden which will put plenty of pressure on Kohli. So very important to try and rotate youngsters and give them chance now one by one.

Before 2019 world cup, most of these prospects should have been given lot of games so we have the best squad for the England 2019 which has mixture of young and old.